Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,759 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. (2350 Views)

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Which Artist Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Naija / Photo: See What Singer K Michelle Let An Artist Do To Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. by miz4oxley(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2010
Our young music sensation Wandecoal was rumoured some weeks back, that he has mental disorder due to his intake and addiction to Drugs(Weed) in particular. Indeed, I heared about the rumour, but i discarded it maybe due to the innocent and childish look of the artiste not until i was tagged in a picture attached below.
Can't Artist do without DRUGS to perform?

Re: Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
We truly live in sad times.
Re: Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
@poster
some artist will say that they get more creative with "igbo" while others cant face the crowd without a line of coke or something. it is sad but we all know that the very best of them out there have dabbled in some form of drug taking, one way or the other.

imagine the likes of Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendricks, Ray Charles, James Brown, Tupac etc all were drug users and also great artist.
Re: Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. by Dolemite(f): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2010
These entertainers need to be spectacular to be successful, and you need drugs to get to that level. . .comes with the job.
Re: Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. by Remii(m): 1:48am On Mar 27, 2010
e no easy to craze with clear eyes! (Oju lasan ko se se were). grin grin
Re: Can't Artist Do Without Drugs To Perform? Wandecoal & Weed. by tayoast(m): 5:23am On Mar 27, 2010
Remii:

e no easy to craze with clear eyes! (Oju lasan ko se se were). grin grin

cheesy

a similar thread exists

(1) (Reply)

TRAGEDY: Jim Iyke's Jamaican Girlfriend, Keturah Loses 2 Brother / Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pictures Of Her Kids Playing / Is Actress Iyabo Ojo Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.