Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Pray Professor Itse Sagay Is Not Going Senile – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray Professor Itse Sagay Is Not Going Senile – Reno Omokri (422 Views)

Itse Sagay: SIP Shouldn’t Have Been Removed From Osinbajo’s Office / Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin / SAGAY Is Wrong! See Powers & Priviledges Act That Empowers Senate To Summon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray Professor Itse Sagay Is Not Going Senile – Reno Omokri by BuzzeeMo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
I hope Professor Itse Sagay is not going senile? How can he say “if Jonathan had another 3 years in the office, we all will be crossing Sahara to Libya”?

This assertion flies against the facts on the ground.

The World Bank says our economy was better under Jonathan than it is now. Transparency International says corruption is worse today than under Jonathan. The Global Hunger Index says Nigerians are more hungry today than under Jonathan. Nigeria moved from 4th most terrorized nation in the world in 2015 to 3rd most terrorized nation in the Global Terrorism Index for 2017.

Furthermore, under President Muhammadu Buhari, the United Nations reveals that there has been a massive increase in the number of Nigerians fleeing Nigeria via the desert with 602,000 leaving annually and 27,000 dying every year either in the Sahara Desert or the Mediterranean Sea.

So by what parameter is Sagay using to make his jaundiced judgment?

Furthermore, under former President Jonathan, Nigeria was the FIRST nation in the world to evacuate her citizens from Libya during the Arab Spring. Dr. Jonathan would NEVER keep quiet if Nigerians are being sold as slaves in Libya. If President Buhari can call Nigerians “criminals” to the The Telegraph of U.K. why should Nigerians be surprised when he does not act to free us from slavery in Libya?

Professor Sagay spends too much time poking his nose into other people’s affairs and too little focus on his own business, that is why under his watch as chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee on Anti-Corruption (PACAC), Maina got recalled, reinstated, double promoted and still received salary (according to his lawyer).
Continue reading-->https://buzzeemo.com/pray-professor-itse-sagay-not-going-senile-reno-omokri/

Re: I Pray Professor Itse Sagay Is Not Going Senile – Reno Omokri by emmie14: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Facts on display. Criticism from creative mind. Realities not babbling and fallacy based on propaganda. Itse Sagay is a disgrace to professors worldwide. His a celebrity of lies and blasphemy.

(1) (Reply)

2019: South East’ll Give Buhari Over 70% Votes – Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu / Fuel Queues Return To Abuja? / Capital Cities: How Are They Chosen And What Do They Represent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.