Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Urgent Advise On Recovery Of Fund To Purchase Landed Property - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Advise On Recovery Of Fund To Purchase Landed Property (309 Views)

Interswitch Loses ₦30 Billion To Chargeback Fraud, Launches Recovery Process / AROCOM Secures N10B Bail Out Fund,to Commence Disbursement Immediately / Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise On Recovery Of Fund To Purchase Landed Property by badoh(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dear Everyone,
Kindly give me advise on how to recover my money on 2plots of lands i paid for. Here is how it went.
I felt the need to get 2 plot of land in the capital city of the state i work in southwest and i rightly informed my father in law about it and ask him to help scout for a good land in a good location since we both stayed in the same city. He introduced an estate surveyor to me and i was taken together with him to the said land. My father in law gave me the assurance that all is well and that the surveyor is a person of integrity and that i should xfer the agreed amount to him. I did so and it took almost a month before he issued receipt to me. Take note that he informed us that he is not the owner of the land however that hes just an intermediary and he will xfer the amount to the owner. I first xfered 600k to him in oct 2016 and later xfer 200k to him in jan 2017. I kept asking for the land document since then but my father in law kept telling me i should not worry, that immediately the surveyor perfect the document and the owner signs off, he will inform us right away. At a point , it nearly degenerate to issue betw me and my wife cos i kept insisting her dad is not doing enough to hasten the surveyor to release the land document. My wife later reported me to her dad that im treating her badly in the house because of the issue and the dad had to call the surveyor and threaten him to either release the document or the money. After much plea from the surveyor, the surveyor promised to find lasting solution to it by end of oct this year. He said the land belonged to 2 brothers and one of then had signed off while he is waiting for the second one to sign his own portion so that there wont be issue in the future.This is november ending, i called the surveyor again today and he said d second brother promised to come down by dec this year. Im frustrated because i got this money via loan from my place of work. If by the middle of dec which he promised, i did not get positive response, pls what are the steps i can take for full recovery of my money. I was only patient all these while cos my father in law is involved.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Raise Capital For Your Business? Talk To Us / #itsnotfate #itsnotluck #nothingjusthappens #everythingfollowsachainofactions / Recover Your Losses By......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.