Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Need Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Prayers (317 Views)

I Need Prayers Am Beginning To Hate My Dad / “this Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Prayers by Borra: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Can I get the contact details of a Christian prayer warrior/prophet/prophetess that can pray for and with me? It's urgent. Thank you and God bless
Re: I Need Prayers by Freeze007(m): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2017
I am not any of the mentioned but this I can assure you, kneel down and fall on your face three times, confess your sins, takeaway from your heart whoever offended you, pray saying this, Let thanks and praises be to God in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, Let thanks and praises be to God in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen, Holy, Holy Holy Spirit thank you for solving my problems and giving me the Holy Spirit now and forever more Amen then repeat Let thanks and praises be to God in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen Let thanks and praises be to God in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen

And if you will be believe your TESTIMONY STARTS after these prayers even now and forever more Amen

(1) (Reply)

Explaining Spiritual Experience / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Worth Celebrating / “tithing Is Not Compulsory” — Mfm G.o, Dr. D.k Olukoya Agrees With Oap Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.