Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,545 members, 7,978,792 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On (4478 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search The Mission 2014 (live Update) / Rihanna Goes SEMI-NUD€ In PARIS As She Turn On The HEAT (photos +18) / A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by Abbygyal(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
omg. . . . .there aint no stv in london or am i just not updated? anyways temi thanks for the help . .
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by 9ja4eva: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ha Genny na wa oh, she represent well sha.

Abeg make una upload am na.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by TawaTemi1(f): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
Daddy Showkey mistakingly or intentionally slapped Princess. shocked shocked shocked shocked

This called for caution, people should learn how to control their temper, we have pepole of different character, we should learn how to live with them without causing havoc.

If Bob Manuel had slapped her when she was also talking to him, I cant imagine how her face will look like now. embarassed embarassed embarassed But maturity is the key thing in life and same goes to people on Nairaland.

Who will settle the fight for supremacy among the ladies? Muma Gee, Chioma, Princess, Funke, Wierd MC.

I dont know if there is anything personal between Muma Gee, Chioma and Princess prior to this reality show. They have to stop beefing each other!

Wao, can you imagine what a man can do, a woman can do better? Weird MC put all the men to shame including Bob by winning the first fitness task. Kudos girl wink wink

Well, Funke Akindele is out and we have 9 celebrities in the jungle.

Stay tuned till next Sunday.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
i thot they air it daily undecided
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by naijagal(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
daddy showkey should have showed restraint & not end up slapping princess(as annoying as she is angry)
but d way princess was crying sha, i just had to laff grin grin grin talk bout crying like a toddler!

goes to show dat celebrity na just name, these people cant even conduct themselves in a respectable manner
dis beef for mumagee from day 1 get as e be oh she tief there husbands b4?
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by violent(m): 3:15am On Apr 07, 2010
Not even a single link to watch the darn thing online---- angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by otukpo(f): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2010
The celebrities are disgrace to themselves.
At least , we now know the real personalities in them.
But i must its fun watching them misbehave and embarrass themselves.
I am begining to like Muma gee just becos of the way they all backbite her.
The ladies are gossips, they are even dragging Weird MC in their gossip.
Chioma Chukwuka is a disappointment. Always talking abt some other person and instigating trouble.
Princess mouth can never be closed, always talking and screaming. I tire.
With Funke out, minus one headache for muma gee.
I wonder how Daddy shokey wld be beating his wife if he can stoop so low to heat another lady in public.
Bob is still cool with Dare. Obesere is also showing maturity. Most of the guys don't have issues.
Genevieve is doing great on her part.

Pls watch this show and catch ur fun.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by Nakele(f): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2010
Thank you Tawa-Temi for the information.
By the way why would Muma G compete with Gene, thats ridiculously pathetic, thought they r not doing the same job as Gene is the host, sies. MumG must just concentrate on playing the game and let Gene host the show, haba? What kind of wahala be ids?

Am so surprised about Chioma misbehaving or is it gossiping, thought she has a golden heart, As for Princess I never new her so I won't comment , On what basis do these guys get evicted again, kinda forgot, guys tell me ,

Till next time, Namlyf for sho
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by chelseabmw(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2010
will make sure i watch the next episode
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by ajah1(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2010
I laughed my heart out throughout d duration of d show on Sunday. It was real fun watching all d celebs.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by otukpo(f): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2010
I think Weird Mc was not psychologically prepared for any task during the last week's episode because of the immunity she got in the previous week.

Princess was lucky, Weird mc wedged the bullet for her.

Chioma can't just hide her hatred for Muma-gee. PRincess was a bit cold cos she taught she wld be evicted.

Lucky Dare, he won the task and got a special treatment as a reward.

Geneiveve is just too much, its fun watching her do her thing.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by TawaTemi1(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
Last Sunday's edition was interesting.

I suspect there is a grudge between Chioma, Funke and Muma Gee even before this Reality TV Show. I said this because I cant place the reason why there was so much hatred among the ladies listed above. Imagine at the starting point of the show, it was Funke, Princess and Chioma against Muma Gee.

To me, Muma is trying to force every tough ladies in the house to like her which shouldn't be so. She should just be natural and be herself. Whoever that likes her will do and vice versa and she should stop trying to impose herself on people of her class, she can do that to some local champions in a remote village in Sudan or Somalia cheesy cheesy .

I also suspect she has attitudinal problem, she might have in one way or the other angered the ladies in question by portraying being the most sophisticated, gorgeous, beautiful, talented, etc which others sees as nonsense. She tends to be a chameleon that changes with time, mood and environment.

Chioma, Chioma Chioma, I dont have much to say about you than the stand you took that you hate Muma Gee. It really shows you HATE her and you stood by it. I also noticed you missed Funke. You are confident and brave and you are the kind that stood by your word and friends even in problems and persecutions. You dont give a damn! I like that, but learn how to forgive easily. For those that will always make you sin, avoid them wink wink wink.

Princess, you dont have to withdraw from beign your natural self, be yourself because in one way or the other, you MAY be evicted soon but while it last, let your fans enjoy themselves. You tried kiss kiss

To Wierd MC, U really dissapointed me, I hope you will improve in the next task. You dont have to dehydrate yourself like you said. Just keep cool, thank goodness for that immunity, you would have been out now.

Dare, I like your level of maturity and coolness in the jungle, and ooopsss, congrats for winning that task wink wink

Obesere, Papa, u tried. You really tried. [size=4pt]You can as well speak pidgin sometimes, it is welcome, afterall, grammar no be my papa language.
[/size] grin grin grin

Other guys, una well don. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by harmeenut: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
I suspect there is a grudge between Chioma, Funke and Muma Gee even before this Reality TV Show. I said this because I cant place the reason why there was so much hatred among the ladies listed above. Imagine at the starting point of the show, it was Funke, Princess and Chioma against Muma Gee.

SPOT ON.

Especially Chioma, me think she doesn't like her at all. She showed and expressed it. Even Funke once said she doesn't know Muma gee at all, never heard of or seen her except during this show. For somebody in an Art industry, I think she was being economical with the truth.

Even the confusion between Princess and Daddy Showkey may extend beyond this show and that's what they should all guard against considering their status in the society
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by dominique(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
from the little i watched, i also observed Chioma's resentment towards mama-gee. audiences seems to be siding with chioma from their text messages tough. obesere didn't utter a word all through, doubt if he can speak english properly undecided
i don't know why these crop of celebs are just disgracing themselves in this show. normally, it's supposed to be for fading and cash strapped celebs. it's a bit hard watching these celebs racing for flags and the likes embarassed cry
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by slimslim: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2010
Tawa-Temi:

Last Sunday's edition was interesting.

To me, Muma is trying to force every tough ladies in the house to like her which shouldn't be so. She should just be natural and be herself. Whoever that likes her will do and vice versa and she should stop trying to impose herself on people of her class, she can do that to some local champions in a remote village in Sudan or Somalia cheesy cheesy .

I also suspect she has attitudinal problem, she might have in one way or the other angered the ladies in question by portraying being the most sophisticated, gorgeous, beautiful, talented, etc which others sees as nonsense. She tends to be a chameleon that changes with time, mood and environment.

Chioma, Chioma Chioma, I dont have much to say about you than the stand you took that you hate Muma Gee. It really shows you HATE her and you stood by it. I also noticed you missed Funke. You are confident and brave and you are the kind that stood by your word and friends even in problems and persecutions. You dont give a damn! I like that, but learn how to forgive easily. For those that will always make you sin, avoid them wink wink wink.

Thank you tawa-temi.  Exactly what I argued with my in-law about during the last show,

Why is Muma Gee imposing herself on others?  She is not just predictable,

I'd pick Chioma anyday over Muma Gee.  I'll know what to expect from her and my limits.  I can't stick with a person that will  wash my cloth when in a good mood and burn my clothes when in bad mood.

I'll stick with Chioma Abeg.  She be my person jare  grin
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by Damysa(f): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2010
Suprise!! Suprise!!! Bob Manuel have been evited from the show.
This is as a result of him coming last in the task assigned to them, am really shocked.
Thought he was more abreast about the show that every one else?
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by younggurl(f): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2010
the evicted celebrity, funke akindele and now Bob Manuel,
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by otukpo(f): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
Bob really disaapointed me.
To fail a puzzle even obesere and princess got.
He shocked and disappointed his fans.

The best way i can discribe chioma is that she is a born busybody and trouble instigator.
Can she ever mind her business, y must she always pry into muma gee's personal life?
Chioma irritates me with her gossip and backbiting. What has muma gee's make-up, real age, marital status and real person got to do with chioma?
she that is the master decoder of true personalities, she shld just shut up and mind her biz.
Did muma gee prevent her from applying make-up in the jungle?
She is just disgracing herslf cos she is just showing that the good girl pple used tto think she is is just an act.
i never used to like muma gee, but the maturity she is displaying in that jungle makes me want her to win. so that the likes of chiom can go hang themselves.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by otukpo(f): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2010
Dare is cool, he shows more maturity than most of the agbayas in that jungle.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2010
the guy bleeped up. they berra not call him to host the next edition.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by TawaTemi1(f): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2010
dominique:

the guy bleeped up. they berra not call him to host the next edition.

grin grin grin grin grin

Sincerely, I was also dissapointed.

Did anybody noticed that Weird MC's face really look old or rather rough? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (Gbeborun)

What else can I say about other celebrities? To me, the show is interesting because of Muma Gee and Chioma's beefing. I always look forward to that part, grin grin grin and Muma Gee's skilachy or what is that her slang again? cheesy cheesy

I love the song they sang, its kinda cool.

Muma Gee should try not to imitate Late Brenda's style again, that is copy-copy. The way she opened her mouth and the way she danced looked more of Brenda. To me, she stressed her voice to be more of Brenda Facey(Hope I got the spelling right) undecided undecided She should be original and not copy another artiste. All the same, she is cool.

Princess is better as a Comedian, she should not dream of becoming a musician, but I like her moves. LMAO grin grin grin grin

Chioma should please take it easy on Muma Gee, her fame and personality is on line here. She should try and relate like a married woman. Let the sleeping dog lie! She also tried during the task.

Obesere really tried, but I would love if he can speak in Pidgin English instead of Britico accent. wink wink wink

Dare kudos, love you guy for your level of maturity.

Emeka, Emeka, Emeka, eeme lo ni mo pe e?

Daddy Showkey and who remain again? make una carry go.

(This is in my own opinion)
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by Qiana(f): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2010
yh tawa temi said it alll, kinda like princess krase, itz fun sha, watching celebrities misbehave jjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by dominique(f): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
@tawatemi
it's Brenda Fassie wink
pls keep the updates coming. i never seem to catch it on tv.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by TawaTemi1(f): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
^^^
Thanx a lot. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by TawaTemi1(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
I dont know why the last episode was repeated  angry  angry  angry  . But I kinda like it  cos they showed edited version that was previously omitted  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy.

Now I know why Chioma was still angry with Muma Gee and why she may not like her even after the show.

I suspect Muma Gee may soon leave the camp (I may be wrong anyway and I hope to be wrong on this ) because if she does, who will Princess and Chioma be beefing or fighting?   grin  grin  grin  The camp will be too dull  cry  cry  cry

I want to ask a question, 'Are these celebrities really in the jungle? [size=4pt]JAMB Question[/size] I saw Muma G on TV where she expressed shock at the news of Da grins' death and also on Dare's wall confirming the death of Da grin.

To me, I suspect they stayed in the jungle for a week while the game last.

Next Sunday is another day, stay tuned.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by otukpo(f): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
I missed the last episode. Somone shld be kind enough to tell me what happened.
Tawa-Temi:

I dont know why the last episode was repeated angry angry angry . But I kinda like it cos they showed edited version that was previously omitted cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Now I know why Chioma was still angry with Muma Gee and why she may not like her even after the show.

I suspect Muma Gee may soon leave the camp (I may be wrong anyway and I hope to be wrong on this ) because if she does, who will Princess and Chioma be beefing or fighting? grin grin grin The camp will be too dull cry cry cry

I want to ask a question, 'Are these celebrities really in the jungle? [size=4pt]JAMB Question[/size] I saw Muma G on TV where she expressed shock at the news of Da grins' death and also on Dare's wall confirming the death of Da grin.

To me, I suspect they stayed in the jungle for a week while the game last.

Next Sunday is another day, stay tuned.

Tawa-Temi

@ the bolded, what is the reason for Chioma's embarrassing attitude towards mumagee. Though i have watched the show from the very first episode, i can't place a reason for that.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by otukpo(f): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
And whatever the reason may hav bn, Chioma is supposed to move on, afterall Muma has apologised and tried to make peace with everybody.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by TawaTemi1(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2010
Baba Baba to your left,

Muma, Muma two steps forward,

Chioma oya pick the box,

Dare, you are sitting on the box, pick it up,

Emeka: This is not fair ooooo, Princess this is not fair o

bla, bla, bla, bla, bla and at the end of it all, CHIOMA & MUMA GEE = EVICTED

The last episode was really interesting and I cant help but to laugh a lot. grin grin grin

I like Dare for his gentlemanliness, he helped Weird MC to win the task and that is so good of him.

Emeka should have done the same for Muma Gee but it really showed that the closeness was fake and not real. His focus is to win the money. He tried to bribe his way out but Dare, Princess, Weird MC and Abass faulted his excuse.

Chioma left a note for others excluding Emeka

Muma left a note for Emeka excluding others

Hear what others said after the eviction and Chioma's note,

Princess: I will miss Chioma (and she cried)

Emeka: So she intentionally omitted my name, no prob, na life be that,

Daddy Showkey: I will miss Chioma, she is straight, she speaks her mind, she doesnt hold grudges, i will surely miss her.

Others: Hmnn, o ga ooo, Princess dont cry again, its a game, we shall all miss her

After Muma left her note to Emeka

Emeka: Na wa ooo, I will win the ultimate prize for you baby, miss you dearly

Daddy Showkey: Muma Gee is proud shocked shocked

Others: They didn't even blink lol grin grin grin grin

Personally, I will surely miss Chioma and Muma's fight grin grin grin grin
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by slimslim: 4:27pm On May 04, 2010
Tawa-Temi:

Personally, I will surely miss Chioma and Muma's fight grin grin grin grin

Me too grin
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by otukpo(f): 2:47pm On May 05, 2010
I think the organisers wanted chioma out, if not Chioma and muma wld have gone on the wood since they are the 2 worst losers and whoever that looses among the 2 will be evicted. From Muma's performance, it was obvious she was not going to win anybody in that task. So they used that opportunity to ask the 2 to leave so that there will be peace in the jungle.

i will miss muma gee. She won some fans in that program while Chioma lost some.

i really don't blame emeka cos he didn't know the game will be like that.

i like Dare for his gentlemanliness but he exhibited a trace of jealousy by the comments he made at Emeka's shedding of tears.

Chioma needs to grow up, excluding Emeka from her farewell note only goes to show she is an unforgiving person, peace hater and malice keeper.

If only Muma had been evicted, Chioma wld have mocked and mocked her to the extent that her anus wld join her mouth in the mockery.
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by slimslim: 3:41pm On May 05, 2010
^^^^, I loved Chioma kiss now, more than before, Everyone to his own
Re: Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On by Graphical(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2010
Oga Otukpo,

Why so much negative comments towards Chioma nao. Haba.

Your assumptions fit be the other way o. The organisers might have wanted Muma Gee out.

As expressed by others, I will miss the fight btw the them.

Chioma gained more fans. Check out people's text during the show.

Why Muma Gem come leave letter for only Emeka excluding others! angry

And who told you Muma Gee would not LHAO (laugh her ass off) if it's Chioma that was evicted, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj Donated 7million Naira To Ojb's Kidney Transplant / Wedding Gift: Don Jazzy Gives Dr Sid & Wife Land Cruiser SUV / Porn Star Bitten By Shark While Filming Underwater Scene.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.