Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,991 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) (22803 Views)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by activistjohnny(m): 3:08am On Nov 29, 2017
The Lagos State Government has outlined plans to transform the blighted area of Oworonshoki waterfront into one of the biggest transportation, tourism, and entertainment centres in Nigeria.

The project will improve the aesthetic and security of the Oworonshoki environs, while attracting investments in water transportation and boosting socio- economic activities in the axis, with the provision of shopping mall and related infrastructures.

The proposed entertainment and mega ferry terminal site already under reclamation would divert alot of human and vehicular traffic gridlocks away from the Lagos Island and take advantage of the central location and accessibility of the proposed Oworonshoki terminal to Apapa port, Ikeja Airport and other parts of the state.

Youths and residents will enjoy quality sports, recreational, entertainment and emergency responses facilities at the terminal.

Commuters transiting through the terminal will not only enjoy the state-of-the-art infrastructures, they will also be able to park their vehicles within the 1,000 car park facility that will be under assured security.

A museum to show case the cultural heritage of the state with monuments from the ancient to the modern Lagos city will be enjoyed within this facility.

Kudos to the Lagos State Government under the able leadership of Governor Ambode, who is working round the clock to ensure Lagosians enjoys the benefits of their tax.

Let's ensure we pay our tax to continually enjoys more developmental projects like this to come.

"EKO O NI BAJE OOO"

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/lagos-state-government-outlines-plans.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by activistjohnny(m): 3:09am On Nov 29, 2017
eko oni baje ooo

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by princeade86(m): 3:38am On Nov 29, 2017
good development

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Nice but hope the usual agberos won't take over grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 29, 2017
I pity those pple living in those slums on the oda side. Sure demolition loading.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by DaudaAbu(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2017
More homeless people to be made in d coming yr.

God, let our new yr resolution be dat we would not be homeless

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by morbeta(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2017
I thought EUC is selling the place to people as residential.
Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Gisthoodng(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2017
God bless. Ambode I will. Take over from next elections up APC!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2017
yeyerolling:
I pity those pple living in those slums on the oda side. Sure demolition loading.
long over due

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by ProWalker: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Developers grin
Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by ProWalker: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2017
DaudaAbu:
More homeless people to be made in d coming yr.

God, let our new yr resolution be dat we would not be homeless

Nope, they actually reclaimed a portion of the shallow and deep lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by three: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2017
The "ultra modern" jetty takes 5% of the land.

What happens to the rest?

Meanwhile there IS a reason Environmental Impact Assessments are done BEFORE developments not after.

Wait first, make the sand filling push Third Mainland bridge enter BARIGA na dat time people eye go clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Ladipodeal: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2017
LASG should fix the craters on our road. Potholes every where you go nowadays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Ladipodeal:
LASG should fix the craters on our road. Potholes every where you go nowadays.

It will he fixed

Once they can decongest the roads ,with thi kind of project, places like ikorodu,Epe and the rail line from mile 2

If the road be fixed it will last longer

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2017
That's good
Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by joenor(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Pavore9: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Nice one.... Lagos moving ahead.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Lagos- heart beat of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by mrlaw93(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
That"s a big one.
Kudos to the governor. I hope Okorocha erect ur statue soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Robisky001(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Ambode is a talk and do Governor unlike his principal Bubu who's only good at harassing innocent and armless citizens.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Michael004: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
The developers will soon come here to tell us how they develop this place with gala and fanyogo.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Itzurboi(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
You are a patriot[quote author=sarrki post=62812336]

It will he fixed

It will be fixed.
Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by seyiseyi84: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
We all know u are trying but finish one bfor u do another one.most of ur project are unfinished

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Please someone should help the guy above me ooooo .... I never see the project Ambode started ,that he never finished

I just want to make sense to him

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Great. I love this beautification of Lagos going on right now. I was at Ojudu Berger the other day when I came in from Ibadan, and I swear, I thought I was at the wrong bus stop. The place has been transformed.

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Nice. There should be a boardwalk too.

We need proper landscape developers in nigeria. Anytime I pass that jabi lake park in abuja, I just feel sad. Such huge potential.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by 1miccza: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Will these sand fillings tagged reclaiming not affect the foot of that bridge in the nearest future?? I am scared...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by seguno2: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2017
What nonsense.
When will Ambode stop taking Lagosians as fools?
He is not transforming education for all children.
No.
He is not transforming hospitals for all patients.
No.
He is not transforming public transport by completing the light rail.
No.

Instead he is embarking on another white elephant project to STEAL the people’s money.
How do we keep having these demonic thieves as our leaders?
How?
Does anyone know?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by darkemt: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2017
princeade86:
good development
Re: Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2017
Up APC!
Is there any cheerful newsbcoming from the republic of the flat.inos
?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions / Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers / Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.