Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry (431 Views)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? / Is It A Must For Everyone To Accept Christ Before He Can Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Twitter user identified as Rogers Yakubu shares an amazing and jaw-dropping story of how his grandfather stopped idol worshipping and accept Christ into his life.

He wrote:
"My Grandpa has been an idol worshipper for 47 years until he gave his life to Christ last year. Reason being his grandchild 7 months old mistakenly crawls into his shrine and broke one hand of he god. My grandpa said, a god that cant even save himself is not worth worshipping"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/twitter-user-shares-amazing-story-of.html?m=1

OAM4J
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry by TRAPP(m): 3:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry by princeade86(m): 4:33am On Nov 29, 2017
very true. thank God for him. I pray to find Christ one day.
Re: Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry by emeijeh(m): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Glory be to God.

Hallelujah!!!

princeade86:
very true. thank God for him. I pray to find Christ one day.
Re: Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry by hopefulLandlord: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Just in case
Re: Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry by Daeylar(f): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2017
I can't take the irony grin grin

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

taofikabefe:
Twitter user identified as Rogers Yakubu shares an amazing and jaw-dropping story of how his grandfather stopped idol worshipping and accept Christ into his life.

He wrote:
"My Grandpa has been an idol worshipper for 47 years until he gave his life to Christ last year. Reason being his grandchild 7 months old mistakenly crawls into his shrine and broke one hand of he god. My grandpa said, a god that cant even save himself is not worth worshipping"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/twitter-user-shares-amazing-story-of.html?m=1

OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Re: Twitter User Share Amazing Story Of How His Grandpa Accept Christ,stop Idolatry by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

A Yoyo That Beats His Wife And Children And Sleeps With Women - Ashimolowo Blast / Clergy System ( Man Or God) / Nigerian Pastor Charges Nigerians To Defend Themselves Against Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.