Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,985 members, 7,890,238 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari (7407 Views)

We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by kay29000(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by ooshinibos: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
poverty is the root cause Bubu
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Mr President first address your lopsided appointments and the issue of Fulani herdsmen
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by godofuck231: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by sotall(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

97%+5 = 102

That's not what he meant

He's not even acting it
You also don't understand the 97% vs 5% statement.

Out of all counted votes in the North west, North east and Southwest, Buhari got 97% of the votes.

But the south south and South east gave him only 5% of their votes.
Hence he said he won't treat all the regions equally.
Truth be said, he has carried out that intention in all ramifications .
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by nwakibie3(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
SillyMods:

Many of you decided to deliberately misrepresent the man. You all know that you lie about that 97% and 5% but in case you want to pretend not to know what he meant exactly, let me try to help you.

When he was asked about how to form an inclusive govt, he replied that ordinarily, the areas he got 97% votes will expect to be treated with more favour than the area he got 5% votes which also will expect to be treated differently. However, he will try his best not to treat both sides as per their expectations.

I know sometimes the president is easily misunderstood, but common guys, be truthful to yourself at all times. You don't lose anything by doing so.

you were the one that misunderstood the president

1 Like

Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by KemjikaEme: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
The world is talking about how to rescue those enslaved in Libya and how to put a stop to it by implementing favourable economic policies and lifestyle. This one is talking about extremism he influenced with his speech and actions.
Africa is in a deep mess! Lord have mercy!
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Smithdfss: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
I had a dream about Igbos
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Lboy30(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Mr President, u may be a good man but those thieves u surrounded yourself with are dragging the national ship into Bermuda Triangle and I am having this feeling that APC as a party may not be able to survive the Sea's current this time.
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
Dear Buhari,

just do what you need to do and get outta of aso rock by 2019

your govt isn't just creating suffering but is boring

pls get the L out
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Lomprico2: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
You! Buhari is the root cause.
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Lomprico2: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

97%+5 = 102

That's not what he meant

He's not even acting it

That explains his illiteracy!
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
PMB.. nice move but you already have proven research on the cause of Ethnic Violence and Religious Extremism literally hundreds of Academic Research have summed it up to the 3 below

1: Socioeconomic Disfranchisement - Nations that ignore/delay creating a sustainable ecosystem to foster development in Economic Development and Prosperity breed desperation for scarce resources which poor Governance and Ill-Politics use for selfish reasons to cause Ethnic Intolerance. Case Studies on reveal this as the primary cause for instability in the West African sub-region (World Economic Forum)
2: Integration of Religion with State - When God and Constitution are deeply intertwined, Democracy, Justice and Equality (Not Equity) are threatened. Separate God/Allah/Oduduwa from State.. let each work in her own space. Majority of gender and religious minorities suffer injustice hence no surprise it is minorities that are responsible for over 80% of violent extremism, MEND, Avengers, BH, Fulani etc
3: Religious Extremism : Used by Politicians, Hate-mongers is a crime ably supported by FG's INACTION in addressing the root cause. bias in treating all offenders equally has raised eyebrows but closed lips.

PMB is famous for the open 'Bloody Dog and Baboon" threat.. who is he to speak on this issue tongue
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by tobsvent: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2017
What is this one saying? Your days are numbered, liberation is certain.
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by positivelord: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Really? can you imagine...

Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by nawtyme: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
SillyMods:

Many of you decided to deliberately misrepresent the man. You all know that you lie about that 97% and 5% but in case you want to pretend not to know what he meant exactly, let me try to help you.

When he was asked about how to form an inclusive govt, he replied that ordinarily, the areas he got 97% votes will expect to be treated with more favour than the area he got 5% votes which also will expect to be treated differently. However, he will try his best not to treat both sides as per their expectations.

I know sometimes the president is easily misunderstood, but common guys, be truthful to yourself at all times. You don't lose anything by doing so.
You are a horrible liar. The video is still on the internet and you are telling these sort of lies. He clearly explained his speech be saying that constituencies who gave him more votes would be treated better.

Oga fear God ooo.
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by SillyMods: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
nawtyme:

You are a horrible liar.
Tell me the truth please.
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by nawtyme: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
SillyMods:

Tell me the truth please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
Tell me where he said he would treat all equally. Rather he buttressed his point in treating those who didn't vote for him less than those who did. His speech was not misinterpreted. He explained what he meant.

God have mercy on you. If you can tell such lies with all the evidence around you, I wonder how you sleep at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by chikago1: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
I know the causes. 1.BUHARI 2. APC & PDP 3. Fulani herdsmen(just d ones attack people for no reason) 4. Religious leaders (not all of them) etc cause there are many more
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Pvibe007: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Said by the a man that brought about 97% and 5% theory in Nigeria and even backed it up with his actions

Okay oh undecided
My brother I tire O!
Are u sure this man normal so? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by ped21: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
: Buhari sudden closeness, to tinubu is dangerous.. tinubu is a snake with otapiepi poison.. ready to kill anyone
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by anonimi: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Psoul(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
SillyMods:

Please what is the difference between this ur explanation and what we understood by ur benefactor's 97% and 5% proclamation?
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Shiko77: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
nawtyme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
Tell me where he said he would treat all equally. Rather he buttressed his point in treating those who didn't vote for him less than those who did. His speech was not misinterpreted. He explained what he meant.

God have mercy on you. If you can tell such lies with all the evidence around you, I wonder how you sleep at night.
He won't come back again, don't mind the fools claiming patriot in the midst of the collapsing nation..I can't tell were buhari do dis juju
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Dare2Try(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice one Mr president , and will be extremely glad to do that by removing you from first, then we can slowly locate other cankerworms
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by ahmEenu(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
colli247:
hahaahahh
so 1967 wasn't black and white camera for the Northerners?? Wtf
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by galaxy2020(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
You are the originator.. ..ewu!
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by Freeman59: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Let's start with you Buhari
Re: We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari by joechingo: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Why is the presidency quite over the actions of Fulani herdsmen - his kins men I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares Babajide Sanwo-Olu Winner Of Lagos Governorship Election / FG Implements 140 Reforms On Ease Of Doing Business – Osinbajo / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.