Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. (7464 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:

but u went too far, does it mean you can not be loved by another man again? are you saying you are happy now that he is in that condition? come on I do understand how you feel, but it shouldn't have gotten to that extent, it doesn't show maturity, you will definitely regret it or else you don't have a conscience
oh please. Revenge gives one closure so that they can move on and focus on healing themselvrs.

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Ranchhoddas: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
keep quiet there. Karma is only for those small minded, paranoid people that are foolish enough to project guilt at the universe.
How did you come about this information?

You dey surprise me everyday.

1 Like

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
keep quiet there. Karma is only for those small minded, paranoid people that are foolish enough to project guilt at the universe.
Typical answer from a low level criminal person. Go, girl, go! Then tell us which jail to go to visit you for to bring you food.
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2020
spiceadole:
Allow a year or 2 to pass.
In these period, give the impression you have moved on.
Don't keep direct contact with your ex but make sure you have somehow been monitoring them.
Still know their homes, work place, church or anywhere to find them at a given time.
Then strike!
Arrange and pay professional hitmen/hoodlums to destroy him/her.
They can bathe your ex acid, shoot, beat to pull, maim them.

Nobody will suspect you, not even your ex.
Revenge is best served a long time after.
When you are out of the picture, to clear all suspicions
before then the zeal to revenge will die down.
Revenge is best served when it's at that very moment
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2020
This is the sweetest part. The best way you can revenge an ex is to be successful. Solely chase your career to the end. Go for auditions. Do well at school. Write scholarship examinations and be great. Let your success story haunt them. Let them read about you on Google. Do the things you love to do and remain elegant.

@bolded.
So without an ex or if your guy doesn't dump you, you won't remember to do the bolded? Hmm... What a way to reason.

So its because of an ex youll now chose to sit up and become somebody in life. Those are normal things everyone should strive to achieve with or without an ex.
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Kingsean(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2020
spiceadole:

It pains me when people deal with their exes and get suspected..
In my case, I didn't even issue verbal threats. It's a wrong move.
I just locked up and pretended all was well.
But from that moment, I monitored him closely indirectly for 1 year plus.
Then struck him.
3 years now, he is yet to recover. And he will never recover.
I made sure I rendered his life completely useless.
That dick that gave him effontery to misbehave is now flaccid with no puci to penetrate.
I staged the whole thing like a robbery incident..
Nobody till date ever links it to the fury of a woman who was scorned.
Nonsense and ingredients

I support u joor. Ride on. Don't mind them. He didn't know she was not for him abi after he had enjoyed lots of sex. Chai but u wicked small o. U actually need people like us who show commitment in a relationship
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Ghosting them like they never existed.

I cleared out all her shit from my place, deleted everything about her from my life; stuffs she got me, text messages, pics we shared, her contacts, birthday reminders, etc. Even my stuffs she would wear whenever she came over I thrashed them all.

On my birthday she called but I shut her down like she was nothing. We met sometime last year, we couldn't help but hug affectionately but then I pulled away, smiled and left her on the spot w/o uttering a word. She left me about 3 missed calls last week I never returned them.

She's dead to me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by coming2america: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
CorGier:
Ghosting them like they never existed.

I cleared out all her shit from my place, deleted everything about her from my life; stuffs she got me, text messages, pics we shared, her contacts, birthday reminders, etc. Even my stuffs she would wear whenever she came over I thrashed them all.

On my birthday she called but I shut her down like she was nothing. We met sometime last year, we couldn't help but hug affectionately but then I pulled away, smiled and left her on the spot w/o uttering a word. She left me about 3 missed calls last week I never returned them.

She's dead to me.

I wish i was like you. Its been 10months since, but i cant seem to get her out if my system. I was with another woman i was hoping to date throughout last weekend. You need to see how everyone was drooling over this girl, but my heart was elsewhere..with the one who ditched me 10months ago.
After sex, while my new girl was still naked next to me on the bed, i was still.thinking of that ex.

I have been close to depression for months
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2020
coming2america:

I wish i was like you. Its been 10months since, but i cant seem to get her out if my system. I was with another woman i was hoping to date throughout last weekend. You need to see how everyone was drooling over this girl, but my heart was elsewhere..with the one who ditched me 10months ago.
After sex, while my new girl was still naked next to me on the bed, i was still.thinking of that ex.

I have been close to depression for months

Believe you me it wasn't that easy, I loved that lass to bits. It took me about 3 months to get over her but truly it felt like eternity. We had such good rapport, we genuinely enjoyed each other's company, the sex too was crazy.

But it was me who messed it up though, I killed it tbh. So the moment I knew it was over I had to wean myself off her ASAP.

I could say I'm better off than you though, because loosing her got me back to the one my soul and body truly yearned for. The one I cheated on her with.
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by booboolicious: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
spiceadole:

Then struck him.
That dick that gave him effontery to misbehave is now flaccid with no puci to penetrate.
Nonsense and ingredients
Spiceadole can I get your contact
Re: How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. by booboolicious: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
spiceadole:

Then struck him.
Nonsense and ingredients
I need info on this
Can u write me on 2349128794367

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? / See Hilarious Conversation Between Guy Toasting Girl Online / Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.