Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose (1211 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by iamsammie(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by daewoorazer(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2017

Mini mini Mani mo

Joking oooo

If dem born you well, try send d first girl go school with your hard earned money... I'd be here waiting to knock you on the head when you come wailing about how she broke your heart.

In d zanga, we don't send women to school, we rather date the cooked ones or leave the raw ones to bake...

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
First of all, I will say you should choose the lady that will make you the happiest. However, since you seek the opinion of the public, I will assume you may not be able to decide which one of ladies make you the happiest at the moment.

You claimed to very educated, which means you value education a lot. I suspect this is to suggest that you will prefer an educated lady over a non educated one. still, you pointed to the not so pleasant character of the educated lady as a major problem.

If you ask me, I will advice you to go for the lady with the pleasant character because marriage involves a lot of ups and down. Some of the turbulent times will require a lady with a pleasant character to navigate.

in addition, i believe because of her pleasant character, you may still be able convince her to further her studies and improve herself with time, but you may not be able to convince the lady with the unpleasant character to change

3 Likes

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by adadike281(f): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
If u love the first girl, u can help her to become a graduate or didn't she want to go back to sch?

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by izaray(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by iamsammie(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
If u love the first girl, u can help her to become a graduate or didn't she want to go back to sch?
At 30 already she's not feeling going to clear up her SSCE then writing JAMB and entering UNi, I think she's just looking forward to start having children immediately after marriage

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by ytyyr5rr: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
SIGN UP FOR FREE DIGITAL MARKETING, WEB DESIGN AND GRAPHICS & PRINT MEDIA COURSES

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by iamsammie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
At 30 already she's not feeling going to clear up her SSCE then writing JAMB and entering UNi, I think she's just looking forward to start having children immediately after marriage

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by adadike281(f): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
iamsammie:

If u want a graduate, my brother, go for the option B

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Prec1ous(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
First girl is the best...

But, marry her before sending her to school.

Any other sequence you follow, i have no hand in it!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by iamsammie(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Prec1ous:
First girl is the best...

But, marry her before sending her to school.

Any other sequence you follow, i have no hand in it!
I want to marry the first but my family will look at me like a joker if I marry someone like that plus the money is not there like that to be making such expenses after marriage

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Prec1ous(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
iamsammie:

I want to marry the first but my family will look at me like a joker if I marry someone like that plus the money is not there like that to be making such expenses after marriage

You mentioned, she is in her thirties.

Is she business savvy? Can she multiply anything you tive her?

If she has a high business acumen, take her. I am vouching for her because of her behaviour and the respect she has for you.

Never marry a woman who does not respect you, irrespective of the educational level!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by iamsammie(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
greiboy:
First of all, I will say you should choose the lady that will make you the happiest. However, since you seek the opinion of the public, I will assume you may not be able to decide which one of ladies make you the happiest at the moment.

You claimed to very educated, which means you value education a lot. I suspect this is to suggest that you will prefer an educated lady over a non educated one. still, you pointed to the not so pleasant character of the educated lady as a major problem.

If you ask me, I will advice you to go for the lady with the pleasant character because marriage involves a lot of ups and down. Some of the turbulent times will require a lady with a pleasant character to navigate.

in addition, i believe because of her pleasant character, you may still be able convince her to further her studies and improve herself with time, but you may not be able to convince the lady with the unpleasant character to change
I'm able to decide for myself but I just want to see if my decision aligns with general opinion, thanks for your input

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Evablizin(f): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lol. I hope you're not singing.
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
I know you will go and marry the graduate.
Now, who are you leaving your first love for
after you must have wasted her time

Mtchhhh, rubbish undecided
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Diamond23(f): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
iamsammie:

Education z nt a grantee for happy ending.U can start up a bizness for her or let her learn handwork...Marriage z an institution without a graduate, u need more dan certificate to sustain marriage.
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by romeorailss: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tony Tetuila sings

" I'm in love with two women I no no which wan to take "
angry
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by iamsammie(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color] Education z nt a grantee for happy ending.U can start up a bizness for her or let her learn handwork...Marriage z an institution without a graduate, u need more dan certificate to sustain marriage.
Remember that in today's world it's not easy when you have only one working parent, as for business.
Not everyone is business savvy and don't forget the start up fund.
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Diamond23(f): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
iamsammie:

Remember that in today's world it's not easy when you have only one working parent, as for business.
Not everyone is business savvy and don't forget the start up fund.
I understand nd I know hw difficult it is.Also I v had of families were both couple work buh one foots all d bill. As of d business, u mustn't start it in a big way nd let her learn d bizness first. Does dat r not bizness suvvy didn't master d act of selling nd profiting well.Just make d right choice, wish u well
Re: I’m In Love With 2 Women I Don’t Know Which One To Choose by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
This quote is the damn truth.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Real Scum" See The Heartbroken Reason Why This Nigerian Girl Say So / Nigerian Man Arrested In Lagos For Looking Like This... (photos) / Why Do People Behave Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.