Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Things Couple Shouldn’t Say To Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Couple Shouldn’t Say To Each Other (611 Views)

Four Things Couple Must Not Tell Each Other / 8 Things Couple Should NEVER EVER Do At Their Wedding Reception / 25 Things You Shouldn’t Say To A Woman After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Couple Shouldn’t Say To Each Other by nazzyon(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
By Abimbola Adebayo

It is no longer unusual to see couples walking on tip toes around each these days.

This is not on connected with the fact that many couples especially young couples don’t know how to approach, speak or behave with each other. Thereby putting a strain on their marriage which if, nothing is done might lead to a separation or divorce.

Here are some tips to help improve strain marriages or further improve the bounds with affirmative response to spoken words instead of combative responses.

Statement: I’m really hungry
Wrong response: Even I haven’t eaten since morning.

Right response: Oh sorry, let’s see if there’s is something we can put together.

Statement: Why don’t you try this option?
Wrong response: Why is it that you always find fault with whatever I do?

Right response: Well, I’ve tried this before and I think it will work but if it doesn’t, I will try that.

http://www.theguildng.com/things-couple-shouldnt-say-to-each-other/

Re: Things Couple Shouldn’t Say To Each Other by phintohlar(f): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Abia... Na today

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage Around The World. / Ladies Get In Here, How Will You React To This? / Evidence Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.