Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,125 members, 7,890,765 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. (741 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hey future wife,i know we are meant to be together,but don't decieve yourself,am not marrying you for these very important stuff
#1love:yeah you heard that right,am not marrying you because i love you,taah do you know how many girls have loved.if i was marrying because of love alone,i should marry up to five girls.do you know how much i loved the girl who took away my virginity.wifey i started loving in primary school,and up to this date do you know how many girls have loved.but am marrying you because i know you are the best for me
#2children:hope you've not been thinking in this direction wifey,don't think you can tie me down with kids,cos if i really want kids,i could do that without marrying you.i can go the surrogate way,find a girl in the street and impregnate,and i can even impregnate you and dump you after delivering.but what i want is a companion,a helper,a slut in our bed,an advicer,a sex maniac,and the most important a prayerful wife.
#3beauty,brain,cooking skills:just one sentence,i should have married my mum then.

1 Like

Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by johncallidon(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
They are coming for your head OP.
Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by Oyindidi(f): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wey the sense in this post?

~~~~~~~~ crawl to trash section
Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by ladyF(f): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
*sigh cry
Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by Earthquake1: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dude you're not making sense.

Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by daewoorazer(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017

Chai.... Your wife go suffer o.... Oga

Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by whitebeard(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Idiots are becoming rampant these days..!
Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by SenhorSean(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
cry
Re: Three Important Things That My Future Wife,should Know Am Marrying Because Of. by gejpmb: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2017
even for nairaland. I thought we chained you at home who gave you phone? mama chibouk come here .......... our child have started again oooh

REPENT BEFORE ITS LATE

(1) (Reply)

See What This Bride Was Seen Doing On Her ... / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Types Of People You Should Avoid At All Costs- "Pessimistic People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.