Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Make Your Own Home Made Shampoo?- How To - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your Own Home Made Shampoo?- How To (1635 Views)

Liquid Soap Making - Shampoo Bottles, Jars, Labels Etc / Liquid Soap Making - Shampoo Bottles, Jars, Labels Etc / What Is Soap - Shampoo Bottles, Cream Containers Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Home Made Shampoo?- How To by Legitinfo3(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2EErQb1cMVM/WeWpktujWZI/AAAAAAAAAFA/wyPsk_qXKGkySvuNr2oON-aLCabdwmgPQCLcBGAs/s1600/shampoo.jpg[/img]

In our previous article I wrote on Making your own homemade soap with little or no skills required if you haven't read about it please use the link http://www.legitinfo3.com.ng/2017/10/how-can-i-make-my-own-home-made-soap.html?m=1and here we are again, we are about to learn how we can also make your own homemade shampoo with little or no skills requires
Now in this article I will be coaching you on the steps you can take in making your own homemade shampoo
-make-your-own-home-made-shampoo.

Shampoo ingredients
• Glycerin
• fragrance
• vitamin E
• preservatives (formalin) recommended
• caustic soda corrosive
• Nastrosol
• Soda ash corrosive
• Sulphuric acid
• SLC (sodium Loral sulphate)
• color

Procedures
 Pour in 15 liters of water in the mixing bowl.
 Pour the nastrosol gradually into the mixing bowl and stir faster not to produce lump.
 Pour sulphuric acid into a separate bowl.
 Add the SLC(sodium Loral sulphate) together with the sulphuric acid and stir after stirring put the content into the original bowl and stir.
 Add a little water to the separate bowl, add the soda ash and stir faster.
 Put the caustic soda in the separate bowl and add a little water stir it and pour back into the mixing bowl
 You can now add the preservatives (formalin) recommended 50ml and stir
 Add the vitamin E and stir it
 Add the fragrance (banana mostly used because it is the best-known fragrance in shampoo making) and stir
 Add the glycerin to make it glow and stir
 Add the color
 Add a little water and stir
More http://www.legitinfo3.com.ng/2017/10/how-to-make-your-own-home-made-shampoo.html?m=1
Re: How To Make Your Own Home Made Shampoo?- How To by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Home Made Shampoo?- How To by HappyScent: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As An Opay Agent / How To Get Financial Help From Philanthropists Based In Nigeria And Abroad / Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.