Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

If Your Ex Happens To Be Your Husband Friend Would U Welcom His Visit. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Ex Happens To Be Your Husband Friend Would U Welcom His Visit. (630 Views)

She Slept With Her Husband’s Friend, Now He Is Blackmailing Her / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Ex Happens To Be Your Husband Friend Would U Welcom His Visit. by willspark(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
How would u feel when ur Ex happens to be ur husband's friend and how would u feel when he comes visiting?
Re: If Your Ex Happens To Be Your Husband Friend Would U Welcom His Visit. by chelseabmw(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
i will feel absolutely nothing!
Re: If Your Ex Happens To Be Your Husband Friend Would U Welcom His Visit. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2010
@poster
this is something that the person should have thought about before marrying her ex's friend. . . . . . . . . . . .  . if it was ok to marry a friend of your ex then having ex visit will be a piece of cake.
Re: If Your Ex Happens To Be Your Husband Friend Would U Welcom His Visit. by iice(f): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2010
Is it I or him (hubby) who will be having the problem? cheesy
Prolly best to stay away, people tend to be irrational grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Out Of Debt Today / Is Yerima Marrying A 13 Yr Old Gal? / Understand Marriage The Biblical Way !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.