Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On MOBO Awards Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On MOBO Awards Win (433 Views)

Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On MOBO Awards Win by treysongs(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated Nigerian Singer, Wizkid for emerging winner of the “Best International Act” at the 2017 MOBO Awards.

https://thewhistler.ng/story/ex-president-jonathan-congratulates-wizkid-mobo-awards-win/

Wizkid defeated American rappers Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Cardi B, DJ Khaled, Drake, Migos, SZA, Travis Scott and singer Solange Knowles who were all nominated in the Best International Act category.

In his congratulatory message on Facebook, Jonathan wrote:

“When Nigeria does well, I cannot help but feel well. My happiness is tied to the happiness of Nigeria and when Nigerians break records and take the name of Nigeria to greater heights it exhilarates me.

“Thank you Wizkid for raising Nigeria’s flag high for the positive, not the negative. Your emergence as the Best International Act at the #MOBOAwards is a proud moment for Nigeria. And the fact that you emerged over JAY-Z and Drake makes it even more celebratory. WELL DONE. GEJ."

https://thewhistler.ng/story/ex-president-jonathan-congratulates-wizkid-mobo-awards-win/

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On MOBO Awards Win by onemmanuel(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2017
FTC FINALLY ALL THIS YEARS, WIZKID BABA, KEEP THE STAR SHINING
frog voice where are you now?

(1) (Reply)

How I Knew I Was An Adopted Child - Joke Silva / Exclusiv Photos Of Celebrities On D Red Carpet @ Movie Premiere Of Weddin Party2 / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Money After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 4 Months (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.