Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Urgently! 16 Days To Go. I Need Your Views On This. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgently! 16 Days To Go. I Need Your Views On This. (322 Views)

TRENDING: High Income Skills Versus Degree! What Your Views? / Whatsapp Gain Contacts 250+ Views, Come And Join / 8 Kobe Quotes That Will Challenge Your Views On Competition, Leadership And Deat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently! 16 Days To Go. I Need Your Views On This. by efizzyvictor: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hi,
I am victor, and I'm trying to organise a very important workshop program since then I have also been trying to reach out to people about it. Because this program is not only important to me it is also valuable to every youth and person it may Concern.
Each time I have an idea on how to publicise the program it just feels too casual or unproductive. I have tried printing flyers and posters (casual) "moreover, nobody reads flyers or poster this days". I thought about going on air (radio or tv stations) but kept thinking of how reluctant I feel anytime I hear jingles(adverts) on air and I think others feel the same "especially youths (my targeted audience)". Even when I thought of rally I don't have enough people to do that for me and I also don't have enough friends on social media to help spread the message.
Now I am thinking of organising short talk about the program in public places (churches, social gatherings) but each time I think of it "even if works" how many places can I cover because now the program is in 17 days time and I feel like this program is one that must be publicised, a valuable opportunity that no youth should miss because it might not come again. IS THERE ANYWAY TO PUBLICISE THE PROGRAM THAT I HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF? PLEASE TELL ME. I need help on the fastest way to publicise this program and get massive turnout.
Note: BUDGETED FOR; at least 500 people.
TYPE OF PROGRAM; skill acquisition workshop(practical)
DATE OF PROGRAM; 16th-23rd of Dec.
LOCATION; Ondo state, akure.
You can reach me through gmail;efizzyvictor50@gmail.com OR phone no:08142507280.
Urgently! 17days to go.

(1) (Reply)

The Young Journalist / Visit Www.researchclue.com For Well-researched Project Topics And Materials / Most Startups Often Crash And Burn - Techbygerald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.