Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

The World's First Smart Condom that can rate your performance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's First Smart Condom that can rate your performance (688 Views)

Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last / Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery / World’s First Smart Condom Detects Stis, Rates Men’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's First Smart Condom that can rate your performance by Jaytecq(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Feel like something is lacking in the bedroom? Spontaneity? Variety? Passion? How about some good old data? Yep, that’s right. Apparently, when having sex with a person with a penis, knowing the average velocity of thrusts can greatly improve the overall experience.

At least that’s according to the manufacturers of the i.Con, “the world’s first smart condom,” designed to bring a whole heap of sexy, sexy data into the bedroom.

Let’s hand it over to the British Condoms website for a moment: “Have you ever wondered
how many calories you’re burning during intercourse?
How many thrusts?
Speed of your thrusts?
The duration of your sessions?
Frequency?
How many different positions you use in the period of a week, month, or year?
Ever wondered how you stack up to other people from around the world?”

If you’re not able to answer these questions, don’t panic. The i.Con is here to help. Or at least it will be at the end of the year, when it becomes available to buy, retailing at £59.99 ($73.58 USD).

continue... https://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/icon-smart-condom/

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do If My Husband Cheats – Actress Uche Elendu / Please Am Surprise Oooh,what Could My Father be Look For On Facebook / See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.