Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,804 members, 7,886,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay (3234 Views)

The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience / Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor' / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by madjam(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by Munae(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Simple and elegant.

So so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Forensic reports have shown that my baby girls will be a little more beautiful than her
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by izzou(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin

She resemble that Kanye West pikin

Wetin be that her name sef? North abi na West. Can't really remember.

Meanwhile. Daughters are just adorable.

Thumbs up to men who prefer to have more daughters than sons
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ArchangeLucifer: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
So why's her mum's face brighter than her shoulders, cleavage and arms?
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by Epositive(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
*singing*

different colours... one person
different colours... one person

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by QueenBeeHive(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
she's obviously pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ArchangeLucifer: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
she's obviously pregnant.

Pregnancy makes your skin change colours?

Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by QueenBeeHive(f): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Brown patches of pigmentation on the forehead,
cheeks, and neck are known as chloasma,
melasma or mask of pregnancy. Chloasma is
caused by the body making extra melanin, the
tanning hormone, which protects the skin against
ultraviolet (UV) light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by thelostchronicl: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
ultraviolet (UV) light.
Abeg no tell me that, this one na different colors one persin
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ibkkk(f): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Yes,it does.
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ArchangeLucifer: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
ultraviolet (UV) light.

Madam, re-read your definition & take a good hard look at that picture above.

That's not "brown patches of pigmentation on the forehead, cheeks & neck" - I don't see any of those on her face or neck. What I see here is a total whitening of her face!

Her face is yellow & her torso is black.

I'm not one of those that get befuddled by terms & definitions - some of us still use our brains.

The woman above displays no sign of the condition you just described.
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ArchangeLucifer: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
thelostchronicl:

Abeg no tell me that, this one na different colors one persin

I tire o.

Are we blind?

She is trying to mis-diagnose an existing ailment where it doesnt apply.

Just because malaria exists doesnt mean we'll tell a cancer patient she has malaria.

Haba. Africans!
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ArchangeLucifer: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
ibkkk:

Yes,it does.

How? Pls explain...

Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by LuvU2: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Both cute ❤
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by QueenBeeHive(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Madam, re-read your definition & take a good hard look at that picture above.

That's not "brown patches of pigmentation on the forehead, cheeks & neck" - I don't see any of those on her face or neck. What I see here is a total whitening of her face!

Her face is yellow & her torso is black.

I'm not one of those that get befuddled by terms & definitions - some of us still use our brains.

The woman above displays no sign of the condition you just described.
Adjust your glasses and take a closer look.

1 Like

Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by giddy23: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hian, But why are some people like this ehn? Wetin be your own with her skin tone now?
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ArchangeLucifer: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

Adjust your glasses and take a closer look.

Since you can see these blemishes, why not cut to the chase & show us? You said "brown patches of pigmentation" but her face is actually smooth - no patches.

I agree I'm blind, so show us.

Or is it because there's nothing to show?
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by ArchangeLucifer: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
These are chloasma examples on the internet.

I see no evidence of these on her. People can't just bring up junk from the net & force feed us, we have internet access too.

This should put an end to your BS.

Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by czarina(f): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adorable.

Live in Jos and environs? You need us! Check my signature grin
Re: This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay by balaclava: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2017
If not for age,
Husband might change his mind.
The contrast is deep.
She even solid pose, bold look
Little bride 10/10

(1) (Reply)

. / I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson / DJ Cuppy Spends Millions On A Pink Penthouse In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.