Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid (2322 Views)

Nicki Minaj Congratulates Davido & Chioma While Performing In Portugal / Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by kingem(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Newly-wedded singer, Banky W took to Instagram to congratulate Davido on his achievement at the recently organised MOBO Awards. The EME boss said he is proud of Davido and in his post, he stressed the importance of Davido and Wizkid to the “Nigerian/ African music movement.” He borrowed from Jay-Z’s wisdom to urge the two singers to hash out their beef and come together to achieve more greatness.

His post read;
“While we are at it, Bigups to another young legend @davidoofficial on his wins.. this talented lad came into the game, never stopped working and never stopped winning. And I’m so proud of him as well.

What’s better than one Superstar? Two. Wiz and David are both extremely important to the Naija/African music movement and culture, and I personally HATE it when ppl try to make it seem like you have to choose one or the other. There’s enough room in the sky for all of our stars to fly, so instead of us encouraging a childish, petty narrative that never ends well (remember Pac/Biggie?), we shld encourage all of our acts to be all they can be. I don’t wanna choose. Why should I have to? I want Wiz AND David AND Olamide AND Kiss Daniel AND Tiwa AND Yemi and eeeeevery last one of us who have somehow managed to break through, to remain successful and relevant. I pray the same for all our upcoming talents who are about to make it. After all, no one wins when the family feuds. I’m clear why I’m here.. how about you? #jayzvoice “

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by forreelinc(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin banky W go dey curse wizkid papa for e mind

e wan dey form maturity guilty conscience why e no tell Davido to collabo with skales or burna boy mtchew
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by GloriaNinja(f): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecided FROG VOICE MUST BE JEALOUS RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by maklelemakukula(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided FROG VOICE MUST BE JEALOUS RIGHT NOW.
Why ? 'frog voice' has been more successful!
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by DaddyKross: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:

If Chelsea wins a Treble of FA Cup, Premier league and Community shield AND Manchester city wins only Champions League and Carabao cup.

Who would you say is more successful in that season ?

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by sleepyeyez(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
davido needs to work on his stage performance. dude was jus screaming n prancing bout wen e dey perform for MOBO. angry

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by maklelemakukula(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
DaddyKross:

If Chelsea wins a Treble of FA Cup, Premier league and Community shield AND Manchester city wins only Champions League and Carabao cup.

Who would you say is more successful in that season ?
MTV EMA vs MOBO, which would you call the champions league

1 Like

Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by mayweather145: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:
MTV EMA vs MOBO, which would you call the champions league
grin dont mind the idiot.
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by biyitolu(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by czarina(f): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Congrats guys cool

Live in Jos and environs? You need us! Check my signature
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by stillondmatter: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't think they are both ready for any team work with each other as i don't see them stop being childish anytime soon. ........until either Boluwatife or Imade come of age and then talk senses into their empty skulls..

Well done Banky for showing concern
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by balaclava: 4:09am On Dec 01, 2017
sleepyeyez:
davido needs to work on his stage performance. dude was jus screaming n prancing bout wen e dey perform for MOBO. angry

It's a result of liquid & smoke mixtures overdose.
You will think you r doing it right while reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by OKorowanta: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Frog voice has 35 awards in all while young Pablo has 48 and u say froggy is more successful?
Bros wetin na!

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by sleepyeyez(m): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2017
balaclava:

It's a result of liquid & smoke mixtures overdose.
You will think you r doing it right while reverse is the case.
grin
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by georjay(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Banky W sounding tribalistic....

wiz - davido - olamide - kiss Daniel - tiwa - yemi

tekno nko??
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by Foxrain: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Frog voice has 35 awards in all while young Pablo has 48 and u say froggy is more successful?
Bros wetin na!
Taylor Swift has more grammys than Michael Jackson, now that's something to think about.
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by anibirelawal(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Thank you BANKY
Re: Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid by Mizsylviah(f): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Banky acting all matured since he got married.........

(1) (Reply)

Ex-commissioner Zachaeus Adelabu Adedeji In EFCC Net / I SHAVE MY PUSSY EVERY THREE DAYS.NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS TELLS HIP-TV IN AN INTERVIEW / Singer Benson’s Pants Gets Torn While Trying To Show Splitting Skills (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.