Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,709 members, 7,905,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Estate Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Land For Sale (250 Views)

A Plot Of An Estate Land Forsale At Atan Ota,ogun State / Affordable Estate Land Beside Lagos Golf Course with 1,500 blocks as bonus / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Estate Land For Quick Sale At Kodo District Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estate Land For Sale by nero69: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
Greetings from Surulere. I have read lots of pleasant and success stories on this platform from couples meeting on here and getting married to securing a job through a member of this forum etc

Long story short, I used to live overseas, in one of my visits 5yrs ago, I bought 4 plots of land in an estate on Lotto Rd, Shimawa opposite the Redeem new auditorium. 2015 I decided to return home, sell one of the plots and settle here. However, even that the Estate is the best thing that's currently happening in that community with super structures and about 50% occupancy. I haven't been able to unbundle one chiefly because Estate management is still selling and won't allow me advertise for sale on the land which ofcourse is part of the rules. My lands are worth millions but I'm languishing in penury.

Please folks, if anyone got some extra money to invest in a good estate to resell later or develop please come to my aid. I'm virtually stranded here. I didn't renew my work permit back in my base hoping I would sell quickly when I get to Nigeria.. It's almost 3yrs now.... Nothing.

Documents for the lands have been perfected.
Please contact me if you can purchase one at least.

Tel: 08159820465
Email: edwardson20000@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent SALES / 3 Plots Of Land Available In Ibadan, Akobo Oju-irin. / Christmas Mega Land Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.