Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,122 members, 7,977,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform (1483 Views)

Earn With Konfamd App / A Wonderful Way To Earn With Your Fingers! Online Typing Jobs / Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform by acevic: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hi there,

AfriSight http://www.afrisight.com is an online market research platform which will be launching on the 1st of January 2018 in Nigeria. The platform enables local Nigerians to give feedback through surveys on brands such as Unilever, Coca Cola and get rewarded with cash or airtime for their time.

It takes less than 2 minutes for a person to sign-up and activate their account.
1. Click on Join-now button on http://www.afrisight.com and select Nigeria.
2. Fill in your email, gender etc and click join
3. Click on the link sent to your email inbox to activate your account.
4. Send me your name and email you registered for further instructions and rewards

08168960919 or ajayibello1@gmail.com

Note- It's important you inform me after your registration.
Re: Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform by generalbush(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Check this

Re: Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform by acevic: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
You can drop your names and email you have used to register on this thread if it's okay by you
Re: Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform by acevic: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Thank you for registering. We are approaching the needed slot for the first batch of participants.

For those that have registered. Kindly drop your names and e-mail for more info and rewards

Register now and stand a chance voice your opinions and get rewarded.
Re: Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform by acevic: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kindly contact if you have successfully registered.
#urgent
Re: Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform by kinadEki: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls help hw do I withdraw my reward frm afrisight?

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed In Different Parts Of Nigeria / Contact Me For The Supply Of Building Materials In Abuja And Environs / Top Sign And Signage Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.