Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,398 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Money Man! Mayweather Claims Being Paid $3 Million For China Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Money Man! Mayweather Claims Being Paid $3 Million For China Vacation (516 Views)

Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion / Miriam Shehu: Banky W And Adesua Etomi React To Being Paid To Promote Buhari / Comedian Klintoncod Claims Being Embarrassed By Dbanj And Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Money Man! Mayweather Claims Being Paid $3 Million For China Vacation by ibrahxx123(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Legendary boxer, Floyd Mayweather Jr has explained the motivation behind his trip to China with several photos of himself on the Great Wall with the caption which reads, ‘Here in Beijing, China at ‘The Great Wall Of China’, considered to be one of the greatest Wonders of The World!

‘It’s always been on my list of places to see throughout my travels in life however, timing is everything.

‘Coming here with 23 people has been a great experience and it doesn’t hurt to get paid $3,000,000 to simply visit and vacation here in luxury for a few days.

'With money this long, everything is different. I move different, I dress different and I live different because my money is extremely different!’

Among the obligations on Mayweather’s ‘luxury holiday’, the former five-weight world champion attended a fan meeting.

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/11/30/money-man-mayweather-claims-paid-3-million-china-vacation/

1 Share

Re: The Money Man! Mayweather Claims Being Paid $3 Million For China Vacation by slimfairboy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Legit money, Legit spender!
No these our fake yeyebrities

#Legend!!

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Releases New Legal Documents (photos). Is This Victory? / Come And See What "Guys" Did To These Ladies Because Of One Corner / Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Reveals Her 'bae' To Fans.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.