Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,718 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? (4178 Views)

Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Dinggle

you talk about reserving the slots for your relatives,
i doubt if ur kind of person can ever help your siblings,talk less of your relatives.

tell me how many relatives you have brought to america, guess u are one dude on minimum wage over there,and you just sit behind a computer to form for whomever u are forming for.

this internet allows people to attach fake personalities to themselves even when they are not worth the sole of a shoe
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
mobuch:

@Dinggle
you talk about reserving the slots for your relatives,
i doubt if your kind of person can ever help your siblings,talk less of your relatives.
tell me how many relatives you have brought to america, guess u are one dude on minimum wage over there,and you just sit behind a computer to form for whomever u are forming for.
this internet allows people to attach fake personalities to themselves even when they are not worth the sole of a shoe

Are you really Phd at the age of 25? It doesn't add up or maybe you are not 25.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
justwise:

Are you really Phd at the age of 25? It doesn't add up or maybe you are not 25.

@justwise,

my age and what program am running is not the issue here,

pls you are diverting
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by justwise(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
mobuch:

@justwise,

my age and what program am running is not the issue here,

pls you are diverting

You are not helping urself here, nobody will be willing to help you if u can't be trusted, u don't expect anybody to believe that you are doing Phd at the age of 25. You don't need to be defensive just face the reality.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by dinggle: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2010
i think this makes u irrelevant now

Hi,

An invitation letter is not required to apply for a non-immigrant visa.

You will need to make an appointment for an interview on our online
appointment system. You must fill in the DS-156 online and print it out
(all three pages including barcode) prior to booking an appointment.
Visit this website to schedule an appointment:

http://norway.usembassy.gov/visa_wait.html

You must bring all necessary items and documents to your interview;
checklist is on our website,

http://norway.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant_visas.html

If you do not have all of the correct forms and documents when you come,
we will not be able to adjudicate your case until we have all the
missing documents.

Please plan on spending several hours at the embassy for all the
procedures - including outdoor wait time for the security check.

Reminder: Applicants should apply for visas well before the anticipated
date of travel. No assurances regarding the issuance of visas can be
given in advance. Therefore, final travel plans or the purchase of
nonrefundable tickets should not be made until a visa has been issued.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED

Regards,

Mr PHD how come you didn't contact the embassy before requesting to buy invitation for $800, so you didnt knw the requirement, you should be thanking me for declining your request least I have saved you $800 buck. Pls note that any email you send to my box will be openly pasted on nairaland so better talk to me on here, nothing between me and you is a secret.

(1) (2)

Go To Nigeria With Empty Nigerian Passport / Moving To Nigeria From The Uk / Navy Seal Drowned Inside Cave In Thailand Trying To Rescue Trapped Boys(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.