Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! (1117 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / What If Jesus Did Not Resurrect? / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Greene66: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
If Jesus ever existed:

1. Crucifixion cannot kill a person: Infact, a person can live nailed to a wooden object for up to 5 days. The person would most likely go into shock and stay unconscious due to the severe pain and a few loss of blood. However, it is not enough to kill at least not that fast.

2. No major arteries in the palm of our hand:
Crucifixion does not slice the wrist or neck does it? NO! Just a nail to the cross through the palm of your hand! So the blood loss would not be major to cause death

3. The early Romans were ignorant and could not differentiate between "Shock", "Coma", "Unconsciousness", and "Death" so they assumed Jesus died meanwhile he only went into shock. Why didn't they remove his head and mount it on the cross? I bet he won't come back from that undecided

4. Jesus recuperated and healed in the tomb like anyone else would! Then he claimed he resurrected. Now that is a big scam!

---

Jesus loved himself and wanted to live afterall, the bible claims that he prayed to god to deliver him. Why? undecided He did not want to die! So he most likely just fainted and healed like a normal person and claimed resurrection.

---

Most of all, A SACRIFICE IS NO LONGER A SACRIFICE IF YOU COME BACK TO LIFE. LET US PRETEND JESUS DIED! BUT HE CAME BACK! SO THE SACRIFICE WAS POINTLESS. WHAT MAKES A SACRIFICE IS LOSS, PAIN, & SUFFERING. JESUS DID NOT LOSE. HE CAME BACK. SO IT ISNT A SACRIFICE. A REAL SACRIFICE IS WHEN YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE AND STAY DEAD! WHY CAN'T OUR SOLDIERS WHO DIE FOR US IN BATTLE COME BACK TO LIFE? WHERE IS THE VALUE?

So it is all a scam! Jesus did not die on any cross. I doubt he ever existed sef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by NLbully(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
ok your opinion is respected

Next please

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Bankyb10(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Your dumbness refresh as the clock tick

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Meti99(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
You are only seeking for attention
This had been a point of debate for several centuries and none has been able to conquer the truth

Your opinion is dumb
and I don't think any Christian will take you serious for an argument here..

abeg go sleep
ATTENTION SEEKER

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Greene66: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bankyb10:
Your dumbness refresh as the clock tick

yeah.. insult me as much as you wish.

Me and you who is dumb?

- Me, who does not believe a book that my great ancestor was not there to confirm

OR

- You, who believes a book you don't know its author and a "Jesus" you have never seen?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by ipobarecriminals: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
sad Typical a confused. mad boy thread.U have jaundice.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by TRAPP(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
No point to prove what?
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by PointZerom: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Written with a borrowed brain.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
I will advice you to quickly renounce your belief and repent wholeheartedly, before the anger and wrath of the lord come down heavily upon you.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Modelqwen(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

Only a fool says there's no God..

Is better to live believing there's God & later realize there's not....
than believing there's no God & later discover there's truely God. The later aren't gonna b funny rara o.

if one wants to justify everything in the bible....

u gotta start from y do human live to die,
what's actually the world all about? ... Does
the existance of this world has even an end?.

Life is a mystery on its own..

Abeg leave matter for Martha.

I believe in God & nothing will make me think otherwise.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by wtfcoded: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na u get ur mouth.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by analize701: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Greene66:
If Jesus ever existed:

1. Crucifixion cannot kill a person: Infact, a person can live nailed to a wooden object for up to 5 days. The person would most likely go into shock and stay unconscious due to the severe pain and a few loss of blood. However, it is not enough to kill at least not that fast.

Crucifixion does not slice the wrist or neck does it? NO! Just a nail to the cross through the palm of your hand! So the blood loss would not be major to cause death

3. The early Romans were ignorant and could not differentiate between "Shock", "Coma", "Unconsciousness", and "Death" so they assumed Jesus died meanwhile he only went into shock. Why didn't they remove his head and mount it on the cross? I bet he won't come back from that undecided

4. Jesus recuperated and healed in the tomb like anyone else would! Then he claimed he resurrected. Now that is a big scam!

---

Jesus loved himself and wanted to live afterall, the bible claims that he prayed to god to deliver him. Why? undecided He did not want to die! So he most likely just fainted and healed like a normal person and claimed resurrection.

---

Most of all, A SACRIFICE IS NO LONGER A SACRIFICE IF YOU COME BACK TO LIFE. LET US PRETEND JESUS DIED! BUT HE CAME BACK! SO THE SACRIFICE WAS POINTLESS. WHAT MAKES A SACRIFICE IS LOSS, PAIN, & SUFFERING. JESUS DID NOT LOSE. HE CAME BACK. SO IT ISNT A SACRIFICE. A REAL SACRIFICE IS WHEN YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE AND STAY DEAD! WHY CAN'T OUR SOLDIERS WHO DIE FOR US IN BATTLE COME BACK TO LIFE? WHERE IS THE VALUE?

So it is all a scam! Jesus did not die on any cross. I doubt he ever existed sef
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. E pain you die.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by hopefulLandlord: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked
Only a fool says in his heart there's no God..
The wise tell everyone who cares to listen there's no god

than believing there's no God & later discover there's truely God. The later aren't gonna b funny rara o.
what if you die and discover you've worshipped the wrong god? that ain't gonna b funny "rara o" (whatever that means)
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by geegirl109: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2017
FYI Jesus was severly beaten before he was nailed on the cross...He was given countless strokes of the cane/whip...He wore a crown of thorns that penetrated into his head...A nail was hammered on to his hands and leg before he died...A spear was stucked to ribs..He was mocked before he died...Now tell me you has a human being,,can u endure all that suffering and still be alive...Lest i forget,,,the two thieves on his right and left side did not die that day,,their legs were broken to make them die faster..But Jesus was already dead,,so his legs wasn't broken...
And again the soldiers that crucified him were learned and skilled..It isn't their first time crucifying some one on a cross so they would have known if he didn't die...

I pray the Lord should open your inner eyes to let you see.....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by butterflyl1on: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Greene66:
If Jesus ever existed:

---

---

Op you seem to be chocking on your own ignorance.
Read and stop chocking yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion

This is an extract from the site. I believe even your ignorance should know what capital punishment means.

Crucifixion is a method of capital punishment
in which the victim is tied, nailed, or otherwise attached[1] to a large wooden beam and left to hang for several days until eventual death from exhaustion and asphyxiation.[2][3] It is principally known from classical antiquity, but remains in occasional use in some countries

Also read here

https://io9.gizmodo.com/this-is-the-horrible-way-that-crucifixion-actually-kill-1477804826

Here is also an extract from the above website

One expert in forensic medicine, Frederick Zugibe, actually tied himself and volunteers to a cross to monitor what physically takes place during a crucifixion. He concluded that victims died from "hypovolemic shock." This condition sets in when a body has lost so much blood and fluid that the heart can't continue to function.

If you have read the Bible and the account of crucifixion of Jesus you would clearly see he was not only nailed, he was also pierced in his side with a spear and blood AND WATER came out. which matches the above medical observation.

Your nonsensical OP is absolutely nauseating and I wonder the zombie who actually liked your comment. Both of you have serious bouts of ignorance.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by enilove(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Op , stick to your belief , Jesus did not die for you, but to us who are foolish , Jesus died for us.

1 Corinthians 1:18-19 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
[19] For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

But in case you don't know what is written in the Bible , because you don't read it, it says in :

Proverbs 8:35-36 KJV
For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord .
[36] But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Hatred for Jesus is death . He is the one that is going to judge the world , you will face him one day and ( I don't pray this for you ) regret for eternity .
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by smoy: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Greene66:
If Jesus ever existed:

1 corinthians 12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

My query is these: the guards were protecting the entrance of the tomb where Jesus body was laying after brought down from the cross to prevent the body of Jesus from been stolen dead or alive by his love ones

My Questioned; then why bribing the guards by the same authority and why should the guards lie that his body has been stolon (is this logical) is that not his primary assignment?

if the job of the authority guards of the Israelite was to protect the tomb from stealing the body of Jesus and the body could not be found on the Sunday morning then we should know that the guard are to be seriously dealt with for negligent of duty

but on the contrary, there were rewarded by bribing them, to lie that what? (something must be fishing)

My findings:from the bible
1.that Jesus can not die on cross just for 3hrs(bones of the others were broken because they were not dead yet, Jesus was never broken, why?)
2.that Jesus was in comma lay in the tomb (he was well beating, tired and then fainted and bible said he gave up spirit matt 27:50)
3.that he regain his conciseness and roll the stone on the entrance(spirit dose not need door to the tomb entrance.why rolled back the stone?)
4.that the guard were drunk and sleep off (there was wine for all including Jesus while on cross matt 27:34 & 48)
5.that he disguise and flee the scene to become a Gardner (ghost disguised! why?)
6.that the guard were later bribed to lie that Jesus has became ghost and escaped(resurrected) because that is the only way the guards and town chiefs could be vindicated (matt 28:12-15)

Note that they can only lie to defend themselves not to implicate themselves from the highest authority of the land, biblical claims were illogical. i believe in the prophet hood of Jesus.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by platinumphotos: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Jesus died on the cross, so says the Bible. That settles it !
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Modelqwen(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The wise tell everyone who cares to listen there's no god

what if you die and discover you've worshipped the wrong god? that ain't gonna b funny "rara o" (whatever that means)

Wat if u die 2day n discovered there's
truely God ?
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by hopefulLandlord: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Modelqwen:

Wat if u die 2day n discovered there's
truely God ?
Wat if u die 2day n discover islam was the true way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Modelqwen(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Wat if u die 2day n discovered islam was the true way?

Now u voiced ur valueless opinion..

Brainless islamic terrorist...
Quote me again & b visited by Omaliko.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by hopefulLandlord: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Modelqwen:

Now u voiced ur valueless opinion..

Brainless islamic terrorist...
Quote me again & b visited by Omaliko.
"Brainless Islamic terrorist"? holy spirit told you that? click my monicker and apologise wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by hahn(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Only a fool says there's no God..

if one wants to justify everything in the bible....

u gotta start from y do human live to die,
what's actually the world all about? ... Does
the existance of this world has even an end?.

Life is a mystery on its own..

Abeg leave matter for Martha.

I believe in God & nothing will make me think otherwise.

Only fools believe in god

Kudos smiley
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by DeSepiero(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Wat if u die 2day n discover islam was the true way?

It's gonna be a comedy scene.
Imagine the Christians shouting 'blood of jesus' when Muhammad unsheats his sword while hailing 'Allahu arkubar'.

ghen ghen!
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by hopefulLandlord: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
DeSepiero:

It's gonna be a comedy scene.
Imagine the Christians shouting 'blood of jesus' when Muhammad unsheats his sword while hailing 'Allahu arkubar'.

ghen ghen!
lol
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Greene66:
If Jesus ever existed:

---

---

Read ur bible well, Someone (I think a soldier), Used a spear to kill Jesus while he was on the cross......... That spear is still in existence but that one na long story

Judas Iscariot was the person that died on the cross, that was why he was saying "my God my God, why hast though forsaken me..... If Jesus was on the cross, He couldn't have been calling on God to save him because he himself is God.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by waldigit: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Greene66:
If Jesus ever existed:

---

---

Jesus loves you so much. Trust me. just try him.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by alan056: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Read ur bible well, Someone (I think a soldier), Used a spear to kill Jesus while he was on the cross......... That spear is still in existence but that one na long story

Judas Iscariot was the person that died on the cross, that was why he was saying "my God my God, why hast though forsaken me..... If Jesus was on the cross, He couldn't have been calling on God to save him because he himself is God.

I stopped reading the moment I saw "I think"
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
alan056:

I stopped reading the moment I saw "I think"

grin.
Not my business
grin.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die On Any Cross! by shadeyinka(m): 2:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Greene66:
If Jesus ever existed:

---

---

Your ignorance has never been so well displayed as in this your post.

Crucifixion was supposed to be a form of slow death with pains. The crucified do not die as a result of blood loss but by suffocation.

The weight of the body hanging on the arms prevent easy breathing. The crucified will attempt to stand up to relieve the pressure on his lungs however, he can't do that for any length of time because of the excruciating pains from his nailed feet.

He keeps on Oscillating up and down for days until he becomes too weak to support his weight and hence slowly he dies from asphisiation

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Christ's Ambassadors / Does Science Trump The Word Of God? No Way! / Why Must Christians Say "We Shall Never Be Found Wanting" During Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.