Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Male Abdomial Pain. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Abdomial Pain. (610 Views)

Labor Pain Simulation On Two Men / Dysmenorrhea a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Abdomial Pain. by richard69(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2010
Guys,is it true dat if a guy doesn't percolate after long romance and erection he will have abdominal pain?
Though it has never happened to me but i hear fellas say it often. Even some time i lie to dem female folk just to corner some sexual favor.
Re: Male Abdomial Pain. by bizybody(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ofcourse it does,i use to xperience such pains too b4 now I just hop it ddnt av any other side effect at the long run.stay healthy.
Re: Male Abdomial Pain. by richard69(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2010
Do ladies feel the same kinda pain to?
Cos sumthing happened to me sometimes ago,i romanced this chick but i had no intention of slotting my rodman into her kitty,after some time she started begging me to make love to her but i refused, then she said if she doesn't have sex after all the romance she would have abdominal pains.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Facial Acne With This Natural Technique And 9 Tips To Help The / Acid Rain, Acid Rain, See This! / Get Tips On How You Can Identify The Cause Of Asthma And How You Can Prevent It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.