Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,733 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura (14247 Views)

DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by jacyhelen(f): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
For me,it will never be well with people who put buahri in power...Do you think,calamity is not befalling on them..Is Tinubu son not dead?
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by jacyhelen(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Dhugal:
When did it become the job of the SSS,an intelligence agency,to provide protection for a fugitive who's life is under 'threat'?.
Isn't that the job of the police and the prison service?.
A whole AGF meeting with a known fugitive from the law?.
These guys are bastards

tell them
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by jacyhelen(f): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
factsandfigures:
The problem with Nigerians is that we are too sentimental and always trying to justify wrong doings by citing examples of others who who committed the same crimes and seems to get away with it. Some of us voted for PMB because we wanted change but that should not make us intellectually fraudulent by shying away from facts. It is a well known fact that the greatest asset of PMB prior to contesting for President was integrity. But he is fast loosing it. Infact he is no longer In charge of his government. The issue here is the glaring incompetence of PMB in tackling corruption. I will cite some few examples by asking the following questions:

1. Why did it took him so long to look into the corruption allegations against the SGF and NIA director and why have they not been handed over to Efcc for prosecution?

2. Why is the president afraid of calling the DSS to order. Twice they wrote adverse reports on Magu to the Senate despite the fact that the President nominated Magu?

3. If the adverse reports written by DSS is true why is the President insisting on nominating Magu?

4. is the President aware of Maina reinstatement as alleged by the head of service and Maina himself?

5. If he was aware why is he shying away from taking responsibility?. If he is convinced that Maina is innocent why not not follow due process to reinstate him?

6 Why is he still retaining the AGF,Minister of interior and HOS despite their role they played in the illegal reinstatement of Maina?

7. Why did the government chickened out in the alleged false asset declaration case of the Senate President

8. Why did he not properly handle the issue of the award of $26billion and irregular appointments by NNPC GMD?

9. What is he doing about the show of shame between the DSS and EFCC where the former prevented the latter from arresting the former director of DSS?

10. Despite the alleged interventions running into billions of dollars to save the naira,why is the Naira still above 350 to a dollar? The formal CBN governor Sanusi Lamido stated it last year that people are becoming overnight billionaire at the expense our exchange rate Voodoo Economy.

I hate it when people start referring to the last regime to justify the incompetence of the present regime. We voted because we wanted change. Nigeria Economy is in dire state and we are going the way of Venezuela. The 2018 budget is dead on arrival. Presently Nigeria is using one third of our revenue to service debt and yet we are mortgaging the future of our children by borrowing more without corresponding value adding infrastructure!
We will be doing great disservice to ourselves and our children if we fail to tell ourselves the truth. Facts and Figures don't lie. The foreign investors knows better that is why they are running away from Nigeria. We will not be helping our President if we don't tell ourself bitter truth

well copied!!?
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by duwdu: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dhugal:
When did it become the job of the SSS,an intelligence agency,to provide protection for a fugitive who's life is under 'threat'?.
Isn't that the job of the police and the prison service?.
A whole AGF meeting with a known fugitive from the law?.
These guys are bastards

True talk; and well said, Dhugal.

P34c3
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Charly68: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
It is the people he brought in to help him that are destroying is Govt,his wife has spoken the truth earlier...why did Daura give such advice ,to meet a man who ought to be facing prosecution outside the country..what for ? It means they knew more than enough on this man's matter..These men should sacked ! They are conspirators ..
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by johnteeygraphix: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
https://donate-ng.com/project/761

Thirteen-year-old Susan OreOluwa Ologan needsour help. She was hit by a car on July 31, 2017 .
The driver has been un-cooperative.

She is a student of Bloom Heights School, Bibilari, Basorun, Ibadan

Her parents have spent in excess of two-million naira (N2m) {the outstanding bills is in excess of N1.8million as of today}, her daily oxygen need in the ICU is N18,000 (add that to the cost of feeding through tubes, cleaning, physiotherapy, drips, etc). Her parents are in need of support in prayers and cash.

She's in need of further surgeries, the primary one is to drain fluids from her very swollen head.

(She has been placed on antibiotics - Vancomycin IV and Piperacillin/Tazobactam IV - thereby delaying further surgeries on her.)

This is a plea to everyone.

Susan Oreoluwa Ologan needs our help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC / Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents / There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.