Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

150 Nigerians Return From Libya - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 150 Nigerians Return From Libya (19866 Views)

NEMA Receives 150 Nigerians From Niger Republic / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by Odianose13(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
oshe11:
The ones dat left deliberately shud be sieved out n flogged b4 taking dem to their family while those dat left deliberately bt also VOTED FOR BUHARI SHUD BE SHOTgrin

Now I know that you are mad! grin

Them never even drink water sef. Wonderful!

Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by oshe11: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Odianose13:

Now I know that you are mad! grin
Them never even drink water sef. Wonderful!

Mo nid for them to drink water sef
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by phineas: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nigeria as a country and Edo State in particular needs to take responsibility over this trend, Illegal Migration should be made a crime, and the middle men fished out.

So these persons refuse to create a safe enabling environment for businesses to flourish in their land, they refuse to invest in real work with little pay and grow in an industry, instead they want to travel illegally with no papers and no certificates.

I watched a video of one of them been interviewed and when asked of his regret he said not making it to Europe where he would have been working and "making it" like his other friends.

The thing is even in the Europe as illegal immigrants they are creating a real bad name for Nigeria, you here things like the Nigerian Mafia, the Nigerian Cartel, e.t.c... the women get involved in prostitution and the guys....

Nigeria needs to take responsibility to curb this trend,it does not stop with rescuing them from Libya.

P.S-I mentioned Edo because I know the mindset of the Edo person,every Family has at least 1 person, or aims to have at least 1 Person in Italy,while they make their State Hostile to investors

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by thedondada(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
mazimee:
Another set will be warming up to go to the same country

Warning up or some are on the way as you speak. They may even be reading this post on nairaland but thier mind is " it is not my portion" those it happened to it's thier portion.

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by Romanus123: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
I wonder why people waste their time and money going to Europe, while we are making cool money here in Dubai. Please we have plenty good jobs with good salary how in DUBAI. Interested people should please chat me on whatsapp @+971523603356
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Romanus123:
I wonder why people waste their time and money going to Europe, while we are making cool money here in Dubai. Please we have plenty good jobs with good salary how in DUBAI. Interested people should please chat me on whatsapp @+971523603356

You be one of them abi?
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
they will come to synagogue church for assistance...that will be the next news to enter front page..
TB Joshua will accommodate them..ikotun is the new Jerusalem
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by Austinoiz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Seriously, I don't pity anyone who chooses to cut corners in a bid to leave NGR.
For me, it should be the legal means or nothing.
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by amarige(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
The annoying part of all these would be that most of these deportees would always find a way of going back.
They won't stop until they have made it to their destination. Nigerians no dey hear word.
Although, there are most of them who are fleeing their war torn nations and looking for refuge in these European countries , what would happen to them?
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by jokolo282(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
pls can somebody tell me what is, $400 in naira, urgent pleasethanks
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by cooltola(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
why must a black man kill himself to go to Europe or put himself in slavery? Europe is not heaven please remember the holocaust and remember how they treat blacks in Europe. If you are surviving in Nigeria or anywhere in African, stay home. I rather be free and poor than to be in slavery in another country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by Pedimathias: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
They ar highly welcomed bak home. Were dey wan run to b4? We ar into change 2geda. Lets face it as a family.

1 Like

Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by NonsoPlatinum: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: 150 Nigerians Return From Libya by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Well at least they made to back in Naija safety I mean Libya is like terrorist Corrupt. So my fellow Nigerians and Biafrans welcome back to Naija and Biafra. sad undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu / 4 Smart Things To Do When Stranded / Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.