Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! (2616 Views)

WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa / Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Gazzuzz.

Please help.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by 1Sharon(f): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheHistorian:

In what sense?

No free money for you. NL has wisened up
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

No one wants free money.

He only solicits for anyone who can help him with his acceptance fees.

You see why you need to visit an optometrist?

3 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by 1Sharon(f): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheHistorian:

No one wants free money.

He only solicits for anyone who can help him with his acceptance fees.

You see why you need to visit an optometrist?

Does he aim to pay them back?

If he can't pay acceptance fees how does He plan to fund his entire stay in the uni?

Nobody here is ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

Does he aim to pay them back?

If he can't pay acceptance fees how does He plan to fund his entire stay in the uni?

Nobody here is ur mama.
No,He doesn't.

He never asked for a loan.

After the payment of acceptance fee,He has 3 more months to hustle out whatever he might need during his first session in school.

As you can see,He never directed the thread to his "mama" as you erroneously think,but kindhearted nairalanders who are aware of the importance of education.

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank you very much TheHistorian. I really appreciate this. Even if I don't get the help I need here, I know definitely that God who has been good to me all along, will not forsake me at this point.

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by 1Sharon(f): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheHistorian:

No,He doesn't.

He never asked for a loan.

After the payment of acceptance fee,He has 3 more months to hustle out whatever he might need during his first session in school.

As you can see,He never directed the thread to his "mama" as you erroneously think,but kindhearted nairalanders who are aware of the importance of education.

'He'... aren't you and the OP one and the same? undecided

Scammer

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

speak for yourself.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

speak for yourself.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

Scammer
How do you a managed to that they are scammer ?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

Scammer
Nairalanders will not kill me. grin grin grin

I'm not the Op neither am I a scammer.

My Identity means alot to me.

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by 1Sharon(f): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
speak for yourself.

And you had to quote me 3 times to say that?

Who knows you may be the OP's alt.

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Chinks(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
This OP no try at all. You finished secondary school since 2013 and you couldn't save something meaningful knowing full well that you would further your education.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Chinks(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nobody will be willing to help you the way you're going about the whole issue. You're too arrogant for my liking... You really do not need any assistance!

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Chinks:
Nobody will be willing to help you the way you're going about the whole issue. You're too arrogant for my liking... You really do not need any assistance!

I don't need your advice. If you are not helping, swerve.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

Leave the thread please. Nothing good can come out of you.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
BrokenEgg:

Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheHistorian:

Are you on whatsapp?

Yes bro.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
BrokenEgg:

Yes bro.
Can you quickly type your number out now?

I'd notify you(without quoting the post) once I get it so you can strike it out.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by 1Sharon(f): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
BrokenEgg:

Lol, do you own NL? Come and take me out of here

E-beggar

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheHistorian:

Can you quickly type your number out now?

I'd notify you(without quoting the post) once I get it so you can strike it out.

I have your number already. I'll message you.

Is there a way I could take down this thread since it's not serving its purpose?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

E-beggar

If not that you are a girl, I'd have known the right response for you.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

No,but iam in the same shoes.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
1Sharon:

E-beggar
How old are you,you don't talk and reason like a matured person at all,to behave like all this........

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by scarplanet(m): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Dear BrokenEgg,

I am not one that is quick to doubt people, I actually do trust people's good intentions most times.
That being said, I actually think you genuinely need the money; but I don't think you will get it on this platform due to the following reasons:

1. For someone who finished high school in 2013, and soliciting assistance 4 years later, you don't strike like someone who is focused.
2. It is not a crime not to be born with a silver spoon, most successful persons we know today weren't. But If you were focused and had properly planned yourself, you should have had enough savings in 4 years to see you through most part of your education.
3. You need assistance but u didn't drop any means of reaching you. What were you thinking precisely?
4. "The internet never forgets". As much as you want to deny it, BrokenEgg and TheHistorian are same person. It doesn't take much to put two and two together to get four! Besides, I am glad that you finally got the admission, and UI rated you higher than someone from North Central! I believe you are starting to get initiatives now. Problem was, you denied blatantly when found out. That was a costly move u know!
5. After you have been found out and exposed, you resorted to throwing jibes and spraying insults as though your getting the money depended on that! That was unwise!
6. Finally, before coming online, you didn't consult your Lord and saviour JESUS for directions, wisdom and assistance knowing he is a just father and a kind friend. Your thread was already dead on arrival.

I hope you getyour heart desires though. Goodluck.

PS: I won't be here again. If you quote me I won't see it, just take the advice and forge ahead!

3 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2017
BrokenEgg:

I have your number already. I'll message you.

Is there a way I could take down this thread since it's not serving its purpose?
Dude,Please message me on Whatsapp ASAP.

Yeah,once you leave the thread without posting on it again.

And Can you please address this identity misconception quoting those people that accused me and you of being the same person??
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
See learner oo.
This one no even sabi do am.

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
scarplanet:
Dear BrokenEgg,

I am not one that is quick to doubt people, I actually do trust people's good intentions most times.
That being said, I actually think you genuinely need the money; but I don't think you will get it on this platform due to the following reasons:

1. For someone who finished high school in 2013, and soliciting assistance 4 years later, you don't strike like someone who is focused.
2. It is not a crime not to be born with a silver spoon, most successful persons we know today weren't. But If you were focused and had properly planned yourself, you should have had enough savings in 4 years to see you through most part of your education.
3. You need assistance but u didn't drop any means of reaching you. What were you thinking precisely?
4. "The internet never forgets". As much as you want to deny it, BrokenEgg and TheHistorian are same person. It doesn't take much to put two and two together to get four! Besides, I am glad that you finally got the admission, and UI rated you higher than someone from North Central! I believe you are starting to get initiatives now. Problem was, you denied blatantly when found out. That was a costly move u know!
5. After you have been found out and exposed, you resorted to throwing jibes and spraying insults as though your getting the money depended on that! That was unwise!
6. Finally, before coming online, you didn't consult your Lord and saviour JESUS for directions, wisdom and assistance knowing he is a just father and a kind friend. Your thread was already dead on arrival.

I hope you getyour heart desires though. Goodluck.

PS: I won't be here again. If you quote me I won't see it, just take the advice and forge ahead!

I was thinking you'd make any sense until I read this. This is the problems with you nairalanders who are not even willing to help. You come to the thread and quickly look for another username supporting the poster and quickly tag the poster and the moniker the same. Come to think of it, isn't that a dumb thing to do.

You can always ignore threads like this if you have no solution to proffer to the poster's problem. The truth is you're still going to say this if I had used my constant username and even dropped my documents and someone else comes here to support me.

By the way, I don't have Jesus as a lord or saviour.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by 1Sharon(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
TheHistorian:

Dude,Please message me on Whatsapp ASAP.

Yeah,once you leave the thread without posting on it again.

And Can you please address this identity misconception quoting those people that accused me and you of being the same person??

Why has the OP now deactivated? Guilty much?

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
1Sharon:

You have issues,I swear.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by TheHistorian(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
1Sharon:

And am I the Op? undecided

What warranted this unnecessary mention?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! by olashas(f): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:

I'm still looking for the humour in this BS you just typed.
Keep looking o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike / EKSU Student Allegedly Uses His Roommate For Money Ritual (VIDEO) / The Misconceptions And Advantages Of Tai Solarin University Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.