Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,534 members, 7,888,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Recommendations For Website Design Programs! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recommendations For Website Design Programs! (740 Views)

Recommendations Please: What Is The Best Web Hosting For Wordpress And Why? / Nigeria Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs Lists / Recommendations For Website Design Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendations For Website Design Programs! by pritijain(f): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am looking forward to create a website and would like to get the opinions of all of you out there to understand which are some of the better free and paid website builders. I was looking at wix.com and weebly.com for free website.

I also want something that is easy and straightforward to use and one that is very versatile in every way.

I know that the free ones are limited and are mostly stuffed with their own ads.

Any recommendations and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

My Today's Horoscope 555
Priti
Re: Recommendations For Website Design Programs! by Donald3d(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2017
I can create a professional one for you at an affordable rate
Re: Recommendations For Website Design Programs! by Ignyte(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Use WordPress and rest... Or join my web design class, I organise it and it is free. I have a paid group too, but the free group is for non techies who want to do everything in the easiest way possible... Join the free group here: https:///KEDd7zcvaOxBcW8FZJI9Sk

You can still pay me to build your site sha

Re: Recommendations For Website Design Programs! by Dmayor7(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
pritijain:
Hello Friends,

I am looking forward to create a website and would like to get the opinions of all of you out there to understand which are some of the better free and paid website builders. I was looking at wix.com and weebly.com for free website and https://www.milesweb.com/ for paid service.

I also want something that is easy and straightforward to use and one that is very versatile in every way.

I know that the free ones are limited and are mostly stuffed with their own ads.

Any recommendations and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Priti

WIX? Do i hear you say WIX?

You are better off with WordPress, because it is very easy to use.

And has a large number of active community that will help you out in every step of your using it.

I even created a tutorial on how to use WordPress and create a website/blog easily and successfully

This tutorial will guide you hand in hand to creating your own website.

Check it out and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Verified Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale..{over Six Month App / . / How to run Facebook advert to convert well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.