Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,677 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

HELP!!! Rainy Season Is Over & Black Soot Is Back In PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP!!! Rainy Season Is Over & Black Soot Is Back In PH (476 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. / Protest In Rivers State Over Black Soot Pollution (PHOTOS) / Black Soot is Back In Port Harcourt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Rainy Season Is Over & Black Soot Is Back In PH by topelenege: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
The last time we heard of people's complaint and black soot in Port Harcourt was March this year(2017) during the peak of dry season. Experts said this will reduce when the rain starts since the rain helps release the soot out of the atmosphere.
Now we are back to it.

Trapped soot are creating daily nightmares to we resident of PH. Rooms painted white are now grey. You mop twice a day so visitors don't coming in the evening and observe how dusty your apartment looks. I have to cover my nose also at night with wet hanky cos the smell of diesel is so thick you'll always wake up with a sore throat.

We need help. Please we need help!
The soots are back and worse. It's always dark around the metropolis between 7am - 10am.

We need help.
The Government agencies responsible should please act fast.

Thanks.
Re: HELP!!! Rainy Season Is Over & Black Soot Is Back In PH by Houserentprob(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good evening sir, I can get you good rice pls look through my thread with review and I will deliver to ph within a day sir thanks.
Re: HELP!!! Rainy Season Is Over & Black Soot Is Back In PH by Propsvilla(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-maulud: Aisha Attacks Nigerian Government For Declaring Public Holiday / Comedian I Go Dye Writes Open Letter To Atiku / Atiku At Wadatta House, Urges Mass Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.