Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,746 members, 7,965,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos (671 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Good people of this great forum, I am not a good writer, please pardon any mistake you see in my write up.
I am writing to seek help in relocating to Lagos while I intensify my search for a job since aptitude test, interview etc. are mostly conducted in Lagos. I am a fresh graduate still seeking employment opportunities, I am almost broke now due to travelling to and from Lagos every week to write aptitude test and that's why I need a place in Lagos where I can stay temporarily while I look for job, this will minimize the risk of traveling and also money because I am already broke, I have spent all my remaining alawee on feeding and transport to and from Lagos and no positive result yet. I can do menial job for the person that would like to take me in, I can wash car, clothes and iron it so as not to stay idle. I understand we are in Nigeria and you can't trust a stranger, but I am assuring you, I am a good guy and Legit, I can pm my number and links to my social media accounts to verify.
I know there are good people here that's why I brought my plight, many people have come here to seek for help and they got it, please I don't want mine to be an exception.... Please help
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
please help not just view
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by linearity: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
For a total stranger looking for someone to truest you and then, take you into their house from off the net, maybe going be the name ‘Clandstine’ is not a prudent.

When seeking help, also put your best foot forward, that username have negative & illicit connotations.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
linearity:
For a total stranger looking for someone to truest you and then, take you into their house from off the net, maybe going be the name ‘Clandstine’ is not a prudent.

When seeking help, also put your best foot forward, that username have negative & illicit connotations.
honestly, this is my second account, I couldn't think of a better one while I was registering it,,,,, but I can pm u d link to my main account here on nairaland and also other social media..thanks
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by thowbie7ven(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
clandestine116:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Good people of this great forum, I am not a good writer, please pardon any mistake you see in my write up.
I am writing to seek help in relocating to Lagos while I intensify my search for a job since aptitude test, interview etc. are mostly conducted in Lagos. I am a fresh graduate still seeking employment opportunities, I am almost broke now due to travelling to and from Lagos every week to write aptitude test and that's why I need a place in Lagos where I can stay temporarily while I look for job, this will minimize the risk of traveling and also money because I am already broke, I have spent all my remaining alawee on feeding and transport to and from Lagos and no positive result yet. I can do menial job for the person that would like to take me in, I can wash car, clothes and iron it so as not to stay idle. I understand we are in Nigeria and you can't trust a stranger, but I am assuring you, I am a good guy and Legit, I can pm my number and links to my social media accounts to verify.
I know there are good people here that's why I brought my plight, many people have come here to seek for help and they got it, please I don't want mine to be an exception.... Please help
You said you can do any Job....can you be servicing my Madam also?
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
thowbie7ven:
No, I am not that kind of a person, I just need where to put my hide while I look for job
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by Nowenuse: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
thowbie7ven:

Lol cheesy Op see work com run.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nowenuse:

That's not work o
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos by clandestine116: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nowenuse:

That's not work o

(1) (Reply)

OMG - Please Can Someone Explain What Is Going On Here? / Jumia Is Giving Away Free #10,500 Voucher... Get Yours.... / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.