Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,428 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

: And He Pounced On Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : And He Pounced On Me: (2033 Views)

Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

: And He Pounced On Me: by chicah(f): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2010
He broke up wit me, then i traveld n stayd away 4 a wk.During dt period he cald once in a while cos he said we shud stil remain friends. wen i came bak i decided to go get my stuf 4rm his place.Wen i got ther,we takd a lil bt b.4 i cud say more,he pounced on me and kissd me like he had neva b.4,and in a twinkl of an eye,our cloths wer on d floor and d rest was history.He then begd me 2 spend d nite.Bt after dt day, notin changd. Bt he stil cals.I dont rily get it. Am confusd.guys pls wt do u fink he wants?
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Odunnu: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2010
He wants a bedmate with no commitment.U game?
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by tollu: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2010
Once debe always debe!
He prolly believes since he's been dere and done that already, y'all can continue with no strings attached just like Odunnu said.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by noblegas2(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2010
Odunnu:

He wants a bedmate with no commitment.U game?
I culdnt agree less! Plus aint nurrin in u guyz upgradin each oda 1nce a while! Lmfao.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Becky86: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2010
The more you stay off him the better for you because he will continue taking advantage of the love you have for him
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justwise(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2010
chic ah!:

He broke up wit me, then i traveld n stayd away 4 a wk.During dt period he cald once in a while cos he said we shud stil remain friends. wen i came bak i decided to go get my stuf 4rm his place.Wen i got ther,we takd a lil bt b.4 i cud say more,he pounced on me and kissd me like he had neva b.4,and in a twinkl of an eye,our cloths wer on d floor and d rest was history.He then begd me 2 spend d nite.Bt after dt day, notin changd. Bt he stil cals.I dont rily get it. Am confusd.guys pls wt do u fink he wants?

Get some respect for urself and refused to be used and dump again.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by chicah(f): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2010
I just regret everytin nw. Tot he missd me. Bt wel am over him nw.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justwise(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2010
chic ah!:

We all make mistakes, don't eat urself up abt, just put a stop to it and get ur self-respect back. He got no right over you.

There is somebody out there who will treat you with respect and love you truely deserve.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Areaboy2(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2010
i've said this once b4 and i'm only gona say it this last time

B O O T Y C A L L!!!!! daaaaamn!!!! tongue
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by indie22(f): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2010
Its an ego thing for guys, him kinda proving to his sorry self that he can still have you whenever he wants you by leaving you guessing like that, I knw its difficult, but do urself a favour and dump his sorry ass!!, all he wants is sex without the complications of a relationship, oniranu alaini nkan se ni!!!
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by benz190: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
and he pounced on you

and tore what apart~

someone tell me!
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by indie22(f): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2010
Read the post again, there's nuffin on there about tearing anything apart, get ur mind out of d gutter!
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by myhouse: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Poster,you are talking like a slut!
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justwise(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
myhouse:

@Poster,you are talking like a slut!

In what sense?
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by SeanLewis(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2010
shocked shocked shocked RUN FOR UR LIFE UNLESS HE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Girl that guy is just a fake
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justdream(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
I tink u ar a slut and ur man a LovePeddler but u guys cant admit it 2 ursevs, beta grow up and tell him to go marry u ashawo.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by indie22(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2010
Haba justwise, what did the poor girl do to you to warrant the name calling, e never reach like that nau.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
chic ah!:

I like you , i like your honesty, move on sweetheart, he is not worth it
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
indie22:

Haba justwise, what did the poor girl do to you to warrant the name calling, e never reach like that nau.

Are you for real? Tell me where i called her names.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Odunnu: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
justdream:

I tink u ar a slut and your man a LovePeddler but u guys cant admit it 2 ursevs, beta grow up and tell him to go marry u ashawo.
Guy wetin?Those r rather 2harsh and infact untruth.Watch d language nah?e no 2gel 4ds talk.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2010
justdream:

I tink u ar a slut and your man a LovePeddler but u guys cant admit it 2 ursevs, beta grow up and tell him to go marry u ashawo.

Are u high on something?
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2010
justdream:

When was the last time you had your medication?
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
justdream:

the last tym was wen u and i had intimacy and i was scared i mite av contacted something from your infected Kitty-Cat

Boring
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
Keep dreaming, who's having a biff with you? you are the one fighting yourself
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2010
justdream:

ASSHOLE Justwise, wer u rejected? Wats your put in dis biff? FOOLISH GAY HE-Goat

Hahahahaha. . listen slowpoke: Talk to jennykadry nicely she may allow you to eat with her dog
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by THEAMAKA(f): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
well he got exactly what he wanted out of you. . .
he pounced on you or you didn't say "no"?
girl you wanted it too. . .
i really doubt things will change after this since he has already hit the "jackpot" what else could he really want?
he just wanted a bleep buddy, pretty much.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justdream(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
pls mod stop deleting my comments, its really bad u do that,
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by jumpmasta(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
chic ah!:

[color=#990000][/color]thats a good one ,if you are really serious about the decision. grin grin grin grin
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by chicah(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ justdream, did dey just let u out of a psychiatrist hospital or ure so dumb u cant read and understand simple English. How did d slut stuf rym wit wt we re saying here. Dnt even kno who askd 4 ur opinion. Go get a life! Aturu ugwu hausa!
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by justdream(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
justweed and jennyfool, una get luck say moderator don sensor my comments or delete som, i for show una shege.
who be dis moderator sef?
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by NnamdiN: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
justdream:

pls mod stop deleting my comments, its really bad u do that,
why do you always make a fool of yourself in every thread?This thread is for matured minds and not kids.Get a life man.
Re: : And He Pounced On Me: by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2010
justdream:

justweed and jennyfool, una get luck say moderator don sensor my comments or delete som, i for show una shege.
who be dis moderator sef?

ode, if i decide to give you the attention you want you will run home crying to that prostitu.ting mother and sisters of yours that jennykadry just insulted your 1inch tiger battery filled with watery oozing sp.erm dci.k
oloshi

@jaybee
ok jaybee i promise to behave kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2)

Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. / For Better Or For Worse? / Please How Do I Stop This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.