Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

If U're Going To TBS For The Experience Tonight... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U're Going To TBS For The Experience Tonight... (327 Views)

House On The Rock 2022 ‘the Experience’ Returns To TBS / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U're Going To TBS For The Experience Tonight... by ikorodureporta: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
...Make sure you stay away from those structures, 'cos i dnt know when last a proper engineering assessment was carried out there, for hundreds of thousands of u to go & be bouncing there grin could be disastrous.... Dnt donate yr blood to thoz *******tists cheesy
We dnt wanna hear any sad news from that venue.....

'Obedience is berra than Sacrifice'
Re: If U're Going To TBS For The Experience Tonight... by analize701: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lower your voice and say to the spirit which just spoke through you, 'The counsel of Ahitophel shall be turn to foolishness'.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Are Besieged By Witchcraft? (part 1). / "For He Saith To Moses, I Will Have Mercy On Whom I Will Have Mercy, And... / Jesus Is Still In Our Midst Now And Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.