Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,155 members, 7,880,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophesied Hage Godfrey, Emergence As President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophesied Hage Godfrey, Emergence As President (441 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophesied Hage Godfrey, Emergence As President by Triton1996(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophesied Hage Godfrey, Netunbo Nandi emergence as President, Vice-President of Namibia’

South African based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse is at it again as his prophecy on the election of Namibia is has come to pass . The Prophet, who is the General Overseer of Freedom For all Nations Outreach (FANO) and CEO Of FANO TV, South Africa prophesied that the Incumbent President, Hage Godfrey Geingob would retain power and the vice president will be a female and interestingly it came to fulfillment as predicted.

He first said this during a live service at his church on October 29, 2017 before the election of the party which the President belongs to.

In his Words, ‘I want to say this to everyone, and to those who are in Namibia, I don’t just talk, but I am still seeing the existing president still carrying on in Namibia, I know that some people who wants the President out will hate me but the voice of God must be established and I am seeing a woman as the deputy. It’s not yet time for a Lady president to rule Namibia, they still need a rugged strong man.

Similarly, on the 12th of October, he prophesied that he still sees the same thing, urging the citizens of Namibia to maintain peace

‘’ Namibia, let there be peace, the President that is ruling you is still going to rule you, I’m not a politician and thats why I can open my mouth to declare the word of God. No matter what anyone does, he will still be the one to rule’

In confirmation, on the 25th-26th of November 2017, the party which the president belong to, SWAPO Congress held their election and the Current President, Hage Godfrey emerged as the President of the Party while a woman, Netunbo Nandi-Ndaitwah emerged as the first Vice- President of the Party, making the Prophecy a right track of confirmation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJYaCr5GvXI

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

140 Questions Tithe-teachers Should Honestly Answer. Russell Earl Kelly Phd Pt1 / Why Are Atheists Obsessed With Christians And Their Way Of Life / The Benefits Of Mountains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.