Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (7305 Views)

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website / Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by realhumanity: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
totit:

Reeeeally undecided undecided

This should help, that's if you really care to about facts and informations and not another oral statistian grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Shm

What is the economic importance of the Yoruba's to the people of sokoto or Kano? Do you have businesses in these domain? Do you have taxable businesses more than the Igbo's in gboko, markurdi, Jo's, sokoto and Maiduguri? You just stick to your region and people come and develop it.

1 Like

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Stingman: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
oodualover:
This iboes can be funny wahalai. Your land is developed but you flock out of it. Your land is develop than Yorubaland but you are in all Yorubaland. Now don't tell me you stay only in Lagos because that is a lie. Your people are all Yorubaland. From Ekiti to Osun, Ondo, Oyo, and Ogun. They are everywhere!!! As I write now, chinedu is planning to stay with his brother in Oshogbo. Why will chinedu leave developed south east to stay in impoverished Osun? How come iboes keep multiplying in Osun instead of reducing? The average Dare, Wale, Seyi's aim is to travel to Canada, Uk, America to live a better life which Nigeria( south west) can't provide for him.
The eddiot even called the south west barbaric. All the ritual killings going on in the east nko.
The iboe tribe that is known for trafficking drugs all over the world. Have you seen the number of your men rottening in chinese and other asian prisons? You need to go and do your research.
A pathetic worthless and useless tribe you come from.

Despite all those, you will wet yourself all over with the thought of these people having their own country...so as to stop disgracing you all over the world. why

1 Like

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Whats with the obsession with Yoruba's while you are hating a yoruba man might be cleaning your wife's plate

realhumanity:

What is the economic importance of the Yoruba's to the people of sokoto or Kano? Do you have businesses in these domain? Do you have taxable businesses more than the Igbo's in gboko, markurdi, Jo's, sokoto and Maiduguri? You just stick to your region and people come and develop it.

1 Like

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by totit: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
realhumanity:

Yoruba has companies,banks,oil blocks,business in the north,SE,SS. Globacom,gtbank,firstbank,oil blocks,businesses et al. There are many and plenty of them..

Shm. I doubt you went through the link I provided. Go through it and let's rest, abeg. cool

5 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Michael004: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Stingman:

...why are you doing this, ogbeni
If you like, write anything you can write on it. An aboki will always be and aboki. Unlike you people that drink urine. grin. The joke is on you. Any sane man will check these the image on Google and see the truth. Same sane man will search for the second pics down here on Google and know the truth as well. Ntorrrr. You are not doing me, you are doing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Michael004: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Stingman:

Despite all those, you will wet yourself all over with the thought of these people having their own country...so as to stop disgracing you all over the world. why
See inferiority complex. Won't talk anyhow to respected Pepe like them. Don't drag them into your frustrated life. Don't divert from the topic. Leave them out of it. Show your father and brother with white. They do not know of your existence. No Yoruba shouting over wizkid and davido.
Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by PVision2020(m): 1:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Stingman:

Why not support them to have their own country, so you can have your Lagos, the land you grabbed from the Binis...? Why are you ready to be quarreling with the Igbos when you could help them to leave your region alone for you? You said you are all in all...but you are so scared to rule yourself in your own omoluabi nation...Why
Lol, so you mean the "bravest" tribe in the world needs the support of of a "Coward" tribe to earn their freedom? tell me more bro...

3 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by victorDanladi: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2017
This how I know when the IPOB terrorists and Clifford
ori desendants are in pain! cool

They will start declaring theirselves winner on alternate
thread on same thread or opening counter or wailing
thread everywhere on nairaland.

I know they will do that for at least 2weeks cheesy
Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Malawian(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2017
hornyofife:
@ imhotep i sight you, na your step i dey follow grin grin
ABI bros, Imhotep na one of our heavy hitters, I don hala the guy once.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose / Banditry: Seven Northern states to recruit 3,000 vigilantes - Masari / New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.