Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Rare Fact Between Wizkid And Davido Fued - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rare Fact Between Wizkid And Davido Fued (546 Views)

Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) / Download Dis Love - Dj Spinall Ft Wizkid And Tiwa Savage / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rare Fact Between Wizkid And Davido Fued by Ojemedad: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
A good lover of music should know that it is an error to compare Davido to wizkid, wizkid is faaaaaaar better than Davido in terms of lyrics, creativity, sustainable growth and good vocals.

Wizkid started his music career when the music industry was only growing up when we have only the likes of psquare,, 2face and Co, infact he is the one who made young blood believes they can actually do music. Then Davido was still in primary school I think

Wizkid started from nothing, he couldn't buy songs, couldn't even get studio session but still rose to global platform in terms of all these, Davido came into the industry with money and you and I know money can get you a lot of things.

If not for beefing wizkid I think Davido would have been on the same platform as them burnaboy, Adekunle gold and Co.

In my honest opinion the following artists are way better than Davido
Olamide
Patoranking
Timaya and a few others but Wizkid is the king

So in summary of all these, competition is good, either way it makes you a better person professionally.

Davido should really thank wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Rich Ass Junkie Song Lyrics | Gucci Mane / Strep Throat Song Lyrics | Gucci Mane / Reekado Banks – Like Ft. Tiwa Savage & Fiokee [new Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.