Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,685 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Whitlow Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whitlow Treatment (7591 Views)

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / Home Remedy For Whitlow / How To Treat Whitlow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitlow Treatment by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
hey people, i've got this terrible whitlow and its really killing me. Any ideas on how to treat it.
Re: Whitlow Treatment by bizybody(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hey,av u try aplyng any first aid treatment and stil didnt work out any relief, if you ar trulyly ready 2 put an end to it,then get our herbl suplmnts dat'l completely surpress it once and for all.08098219881.
Re: Whitlow Treatment by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
bizybody:

Hey,av u try aplyng any first aid treatment and stil didnt work out any relief, if you ar trulyly ready 2 put an end to it,then get our herbl suplmnts dat'l completely surpress it once and for all.08098219881.

get your quack self out of here. where did you hear that first aid is applied to infections? do you even know what whitlow is?. you just proved your ineptitude in your silly post.

@poster
whitlow is a bacterial infection, so you have to treat it with anti-biotics. ampiclox was the drug i used when i had the infection. you should apply a lot of heat (i used candle wax and hot pot grin) to it so that the pus would be released quicker. and of course try and keep it away from water.
Re: Whitlow Treatment by aieromon(m): 4:44am On Apr 02, 2010
Lincomycin is the preferred drug of choice for whitlow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Beats 35 Other States In Primary Healthcare Service Delivery In Nigeria / Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs / COVID-19 Update For March 6 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.