Stats: 3,198,941 members, 7,969,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr (2017 Views)

Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by galatico(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2010
Me think it's a colour thing, or it could be they want to get out of the country desperate babes huh!!!
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by joe4dmaks(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2010
i do sincerly think its because of the quest for material things that is obviosly not seen in the white man but they have their useless hopes it will come soon. una no try oh babes, not all anyway!
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2010
Well we also have Some men who prefer obese looking white girls just for papers. Human beings like to better themselves isnt that right?
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by peachie(f): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^^^^^ U got that right, and by any means necessary angry
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2010
peachie:

^^^^^^ U got that right, and by any means necessary  angry
grin grin grin You normally see them in town pushing the pram away and being harassed by their wives but they cant do sh1t all about it because she can rat them out to the home office.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by ayettymama(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^ u wicked small sha!
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Kgdavid(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

wats wrong with it??

pls do tell!

how can you say black men are not rich?? think we are all poor? if this is coming from a black sister then whites are justified in looking down on us
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by namun(f): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
maybe tey are more romantic
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by tpiah: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2010
i guess its the colour
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by okwanuzo3(f): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2010
How about some girls are turned on by the "hungry" look.
There are feelings called love and affection people!
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by femmy2010(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2010
Its more of a choice thing
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by vivaladiva(f): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2010
which poor hungry looking wide dude is ur sister dating, sorry oooo
90 percent of nigerian men threat their women with respect, i laugh in pigin
seriously,i regret only ever dating nigerian guys
for a person dat always goes on about, not knocking it till uve tried it
i really let my adventurous side down
well right now am dating a nigerian man, but if anything sud go wrong like they sometimes do
my dating file for nigerian men will be closed till further notice

oooo so naija guys wey dey date other races, them get three pennisss abi
i advice my single friends to try oyibooooo, u never know, once u goo white u might never go back to black
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Creamish(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
. . .mayb they want mulato kids . . mixed breeds r usually beta looking . . make dem use dem pose grin
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by daduke2k(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2010
they should go marry albino nah . or them go born half breed olodo dont u think?

WAY TO GO / I Am Beautiful / The New 'condom'