Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars (5393 Views)

Naija Roads Vs Tesla Self-driving : Naija Man Tests Self-driving On The Road / Ford Self-driving Cars Are Now Delivering Domino Pizzas Across Miami / Waymo Self-driving Cars Becomes Soft Before Hitting A Pedestrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by Automotive1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
[img]http:///a/img924/9628/4Hxhx0.jpg[/img]

Entertainment company Warner Brothers and tech firm Intel announced on Wednesday at the LA Auto Show that they’re partnering on a deal to develop an in-cabin,immersive experiences in autonomous vehicle (AV) settings. .

The CEO of Intel said Warner Bros will help create an experience for a concept car that aims to demonstrate what entertainment in autonomous vehicles could look like in the future.

He said the immersive experiences might include virtual reality and augmented reality features that riders can access inside the vehicle.For example, a fan of the superhero Batman could enjoy riding in the Batmobile through the streets of Gotham City, while augmented reality capabilities render the car a literal lens to the outside world, enabling passengers to view advertising and other discovery experience.

The partnership illustrates one of the many ways companies will be vying for consumers attention in autonomous vehicles once they’re deployed en masse.
Intel predicts that once drivers become riders or passengers, the time they spend watching videos and tinkering with their smartphones or other connected devices will increase.

Intel and its newly acquired company Mobileye, are working on building out a fleet of 100 autonomous vehicles that are supposed to hit public roads before the end of 2017.The fleet of vehicles will include a variety of car brands and types.

Source : https://autojosh.com/intel-partners-warner-bros-bring-entertainment-self-driving-cars/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by donkenny(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2017
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by BabyApple(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2017
And this thing go fit work for Naija so
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by sotall(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2017
OK
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by beeff(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2017
Good
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by wickyyolo: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2017
I always shed tears when I see things like this. Knowing fully well we are half century behind.
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by Emvico34: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2017
That is not the real isue, the real isue is "how do i become a millionair before this year runs out " ?

4 Likes

Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by joviegghead: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Interestingly interesting

1 Like

Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by Aldebaran(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Welcome to the future grin

If you want to enjoy all these techs, just relocate to a developed country grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by chikago1: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Emvico34:
That is not the real isue, the real isue is "how do i become a millionair before this year runs out " ?
There are many options. Trek for bubu, carry whistle and be blowing it up and down, skull mining (heard dat it's the easiest nd fastest way to become rich LOL.) AND so many other ways. HEHEHE
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by LEXYCOM: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2017
lipsrsealed that is how u will watch batman till the car drive u put for trailer mouth at Lagos Ibadan express road
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by PaulJQuijada: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
There are many options. Trek for bubu, carry whistle and be blowing it up and down, skull mining (heard dat it's the easiest nd fastest way to become rich LOL.) AND so many other ways.
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by samzzycash(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2017
chikago1:
There are many options. Trek for bubu, carry whistle and be blowing it up and down, skull mining (heard dat it's the easiest nd fastest way to become rich LOL.) AND so many other ways. HEHEHE
Sh*t eating nko
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by LorraineRSti: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2017
that is how u will watch batman till the car drive u put for trailer mouth at Lagos Ibadan express road
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by 400billionman: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2017
wickyyolo:
I always shed tears when I see things like this. Knowing fully well we are half century behind.

Nigerians think in reverse gear.

Our National life is a summation of the individual actions and behaviours of all Nigerians on daily basis. You cheat, you pray, you steal, you pray, you lie, you pray, you refuse to humble yourself and learn, yet you expect the best result in life.
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2017
wickyyolo:

Don't shed tears rather be glad you're not a part of it, at least for now.

It appears the Virtual World is fast replacing the Physical World - poised to take everything from us and leave us with mere simulations cooked up by some organization somewhere.
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by hablink: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
The machine/human integration consciousness is slowly creeping upon us and nobody is screaming their lungs out to show concern for it.

When human starts to be merged with machines, then the real one world agenda will be made manifest.
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by MatthewCGile: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Don't shed tears rather be glad you're not a part of it, at least for now.
Re: Intel Partners With Warner Bros To Bring Entertainment To Self-Driving Cars by tck2000(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Emvico34:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! / 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country / What I Thought Was A Routine Maintenance Finally Turned Into A Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.