Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time (1211 Views)

To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders / Top Nairalanders Of All Time / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
since i graced this forum, i've seen a lot of wonderful people. like aminat.508 pur.ityval omenk.a tosyne.2much naijasingle.girl bibi.jay123 orijin.101 amongst others. I've decided to pick the ultimate three as decided by you....

I'll focus on females for today..

Make a guess before i spill the bins wink
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
book space
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Get real with life mate

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
thugmanwiz:
book space

wlc on board bro. You're just on time for the induction night of NL Hall of Fame. What are your expectations tonight??
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
bignoisemaker:
wlc on board bro. You're just on time for the induction night of NL Hall of Fame. What are your expectations tonight??
#IAGNT
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
it will interest you all to know that three of them are all romancelanders. They happen to be loved by all. You will be surely awed by the list.....
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Smellymouth ought to be among the listed monikers. This guy shook the whole of NL between 2015 and the earlier part of 2016.

Back Then in the days, there was one guy from religion section, can't remember his moniker again.

Ishilove deserves NL hall of fame award.

*Modified*
Female nlanders.

Makkydebbie(popular in romance section). ,Ishilove (1) and _.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
if u mention the people don't also forget to mention who they have helped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by pTomz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tosyne I knw smiley

the top 10 lister

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Kaetoh: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
1) Seun
2) Beaf
3) the rest of us..
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by pTomz(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bros wey you kip ur joy na? grin
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
as far as they kept you company in one way or the other, they have helped.

trust me, the list will be worth it wink. Oya entertain yourself as i prepare the results

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
the criteria i used in picking the best 3 is based on the followership and 'likes' on their D.P. Having so much 'likes' shows the love and respect people have for you.

3rd position - tw.aci with 1113 likes.

2nd position - iren.eony with 1218 likes

1st position - si.naj with 1320 likes.

Good night guys. Thanks for joining.

*dodges bottles, stones and sticks*

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
pTomz:
bros wey you kip ur joy na? grin
if I remember that I have archived nothing these year I really do get mad and I feel like doing stupid things
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
bignoisemaker:
as far as they kept you company in one way or the other, they have helped.

trust me, the list will be worth it wink. Oya entertain yourself as i prepare the results
you are rating nairalanders based on the "likes" they have gotten

my guy kip treking common sense in not far from u again
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by IamSINZ(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
?

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by iweecureyou: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
bignoisemaker:
since i graced this forum, i've seen a lot of wonderful people. like aminat.508 pur.ityval omenk.a tosyne.2much naijasingle.girl bibi.jay123 orijin.007 amongst others. I've decided to pick the ultimate three as decided by you....

I'll focus on females for today..

Make a guess before i spill the bins wink
Why is sexybbstar no thiar eh.angry
she is no efin fyn sef.
Thepussyhunter
mrcork
adaksbullet
iamj
victornezzar
teehamzat
comradespade
lefulefu
sunshineg
sunshiner
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by pTomz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

if I remember that I have archived nothing these year I really do get mad and I feel like doing stupid things
lol....there's still time
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2017
IamSINZ:
?
yea. My solo compilation though wink

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by QuietHammer(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Asslickers. Asslickers everywhere.
Re: REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time by IamSINZ(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2017
bignoisemaker:
yea. My solo compilation though wink

Ride on G!

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Real Scum" See The Heartbroken Reason Why This Nigerian Girl Say So / Nigerian Man Arrested In Lagos For Looking Like This... (photos) / Why Do People Behave Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.