Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (47370 Views)

Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes / Trump's Aide Omarosa Manigault Newman Is A Tranny Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
free2ryhme:

Be an example

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2017

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by MissOpe(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Soul E was never married to Queen Ure, please stop the speculation

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
dis woman dey dem don f.uck finish
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:
If we want to be true to ourselves, 90% of brides wedding have no business wearing a white gown. White symbolises chastity, so if your hymen ain't intact then wearing a white wedding gown is self deception. God will just be looking at you with side eyes.

Anyhu, she seems so happy. I pray she finds joy and fulfillment this time around. There won't be a third time. No, not this time.
minus the small small boys that we didn't hear of Just imagining how down there is gonna be like.
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by chicoMX(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chai she nor fine again, I remember when food carry me go her church then for omole estate phase 1..

May God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by tripoli007(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:
If we want to be true to ourselves, 90% of brides wedding have no business wearing a white gown. White symbolises chastity, so if your hymen ain't intact then wearing a white wedding gown is self deception. God will just be looking at you with side eyes.

Anyhu, she seems so happy. I pray she finds joy and fulfillment this time around. There won't be a third time. No, not this time.

Madam sorry. How does a gown have anything with purity,I thought purity has to do with the mind and the heart?so God will overlook her personality and character and focus on outward appearance shocked shocked
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
majekdom2:
minus the small small boys that we didn't hear of Just imagining how down there is gonna be like.
Clean your mind and stop imagining filth
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by opribo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Honestly, I praise these type of men who know that a woman was once married not dated and yet have the mind to go and collect remnants.

Even worse for those who make themselves number 3 or 4 on the line. I am sure the word I love you will mean nothing to the woman anymore, and when they are doing it she will be thinking which of them did it best.
Of course the first husband would have gotten the juicest part of it all.

For me I can never try it that is why I hail those who can marry such women. It sounds disgusting to me, just like buying fairly used clothes. When you wear it out you never know if the original owner is saying that's my donated rag. Every body will just be pouring inside. That place must be kept private and holy, nonsense.
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by nonesense: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
You wanna tell me say Adesua is pure undecided
Ishilove:

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by opribo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is that you Ishilove. That's da bomb.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
how old is she?
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
another man's food is another man poison
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Its a pity that most of our pastors Nd Christian leaders don't follow the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ in respect of divorce.Shame to them.
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by SinglesMusings: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmm, this Ure must really know how to fry her onions. Mrs! Congratz
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
stillmaticOG:
dis woman dey dem don f.uck finish
God is not out to castigate.....God loves her.......as long as she has repented her slate is clean before God..........let me ask if you have a sister that has an unpleasant past would you forbid her from marriage...................it is people like you that condemn people God is not condemning......if URE were your sister will you type this kind of words.............infact Jesus came to the world because of people like URE
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
majekdom2:
how is the down of your own female relatives......

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
majekdom2:
how is the down of your own female relatives......All your sisters married as virgins abi.......Jesus came to the world because of women like her......leave her alone...face your perfect life
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Emestar1999:
I wonder the kind bible wey pastors they read nowadays

Modern Bible, Prosperity and Groove Edition grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
doyinbaby:
how is the down of your own female relatives......All your sisters married as virgins abi.......Jesus came to the world because of women like her......leave her alone...face your perfect life
who is this were.. wetin u dey talk? Na me turn you to public toilet. Jesus came to this world for everybody. Stop using Jesus as an excuse for your wayward lifestyle. grin . Go find remedy to your "rotten" down there

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
doyinbaby:
God is not out to castigate.....God loves her.......as long as she has repented her slate is clean before God..........let me ask if you have a sister that has an unpleasant past would you forbid her from marriage...................it is people like you that condemn people God is not condemning......if URE were your sister will you type this kind of words.............infact Jesus came to the world because of people like URE
grin grin
dat sentence just dey make me laff...her Oil don finish
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Why do some like former public toilet,even marrying them in the face of millions of single girls all over the he globe? I a woman other men have ravished thoroughly in different position in za oxa room Tufiakwa!I guess men with poor taste in women find subh commodity appealing... Later she will complain that her an dick is too small and can't satisfy her whereas the hapless unfortunate dude who married has o idea how soul E fat dicck has overtime Wit the punna.sorry I pray never to end up with such shameless s
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by cooldude62(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
She has seen another yahoo boy.. Thank God.
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by komekn(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
Adultery

That pastor shay.

Thought the Bible says one can't remarry one whose partner is still alive

If you must separate, remain unmarried.

Luke 16: 17-18 The matter is not one for debate it's simply not a marriage because it's CONTINOUS ADULTERY.

And this is person purporting to represent God.
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by offegas(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
emorse:
I thought white wedding gowns were supposed to signify purity? Or didn't she "enter the scanning bucket"?

But then I think again, wetin konsign me

Congrats ma'am. Emma, you see ya life?
Emma of block 50 flat 3 mile 2,na long throat kill am!!yeye boi
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chei yes ooo fantastic photo. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by philo04(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2017
ashawopikin:
no it's okrika grin
okrika still get hope

1 Like

Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by philo04(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
u wicked grin grin grin
am still learning
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by MRSANITY(m): 2:57am On Dec 02, 2017
Ishilove:

I hope you won't wear a white gown when someone eventually decides to marry you, cos every one knows you are not a virgin. you should have had at least 20 penisès so far.
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by anpipac: 4:43am On Dec 02, 2017
NO WONDER MUSLIMS DNT REGARD CHRISTIANS. THIS IDIOTS ARE THE PEOPLE BASTARDISING CHRISTIAN FAITH. YOU CALL YOURSELF A PASTOR? WHERE IS YOUR Virtue? WHAT DO YOU TEACH THOSE YOU PREACH TO. DIVIRCE AND SEPARATION. I PITY THAT MAN THAT CAN NOT FIND A SINGLE LADY
Re: Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) by Ishilove: 5:18am On Dec 02, 2017
MRSANITY:
I hope you won't wear a white gown when someone eventually decides to marry you, cos every one knows you are not a virgin. you should have had at least 20 penisès so far.
Ask your sisters. They are the experts on sampling penisès of all shapes and sizes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.