Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,265 members, 7,904,162 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

420just's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 420just's Profile / 420just's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Music Business / Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by 420just(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Why are you flattering me?
You told me you'll play and sing with me
You told me you'll be faithful to every sound I make
You've not nurtured your 12 pearls

You've not known my History
Neither have you delve into the secret of my prosperity
You have not known my source
Neither understood me

Yet you go about telling folks who I'm not
Misrepresenting All that I stand for
You flattered them that you're perfect as I am
Misled them for fame and mammon (***Of course this can't be you)

I have oomph powers, wealth, wisdom, fame and Glory
I am more powerful than machine guns and bombs
A sound of mine can destroy and construct

....I am MUSIC

MEET ME @ MAM SCHOOL
TONI SESSION
Monday, January 11th, 2016

1,Destiny Avenue, off Karimulaka, Opp Oba Palace, Egbeda, Lagos
mamcentre.org

PIANO||DRUM||VOICE ||GUITAR ||MUSIC DIRECTING || DANCE ||SAXOPHONE ||MORE

lioness:
I've got to play a piece for my folks at Easter cry,
I've been able to play a song i wrote but i havent perfected it yet.
A friend of mine is coming over this weekend to show me some stuff grin

I 've got to learn how to place my fingers on each key without being confused. They say its like typing on the keyboard , but i dont know undecided
Music Business / Re: Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers by 420just(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2016

You have not known my source
Neither understood me

....I am MUSIC

MEET ME @ MAM SCHOOL
TONI SESSION

mamcentre.org

PIANO||DRUM||VOICE ||GUITAR ||MUSIC DIRECTING || DANCE ||SAXOPHONE ||MORE

Music Business / Re: Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers by 420just(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Have you ever note the difference between these ICONs;
R. Kelly, Kim Burrell, Don Moen, Panam Percy Paul, Ebenezer Obey, Fela Anikulapo,
Abraham Lobriel, G. F. Handel, etc.

They are all musically literate.
If you're truly talented, please get literate
For literacy makes you relevant across generations.
So, If truly you want to be relevant till you die
Get Educated artistically

Talent fades
Education grows

Therefore, to your #Talent add #Education

Selah!!!

mamcentre.org
#MUSON #PETERKING #TENSTRINGS #SPAN #MAMSCHOOL etc

newmuzik:
Hi I am Nery a record producer. I am looking forward in developing a musical crew with talented singers and rappers. I am working towards establishing a collaboration of singers and rappers, in total 5, in a joint a joint album an example: Mohit all stars. and i mean business.
each artist will retain their names and identity while operating under the umbrella of GRex. It's a Record deal and it is for 2 years and every artist will have the liberty to be independent within the duration. Further information will be given on contact.
We mean Biz. we have a video studio and a music studio at our disposal and a laid down budget for promotion.
Here's a link you can download to know our worth

http://www.4shared.com/audio/5HMxVBZW/playa_production.html

It's a sample of some of the tracks in the Album

We need artist who are very creative and versatile, also commercial not extreme commercial like terry gee and co

we have a method of screening artist that we need you will be provided with a CD that contains 6 instrumentals, you will have to show your capability as creative Artist you will be given free access to record a song of your choice. In order to prevent a gold rush at this, the CD comes with a price tag of N2000, we want to limit the numbers of artist as much as we can because of the burden in recording. We regret this but we want artist who are serious. The instrumentals you will be given according to the terms and conditions can be used by you for any purpose so you loose nothing.

Here's our Addy

9 Akanni Majiyagbe street, Pipe line bus stop, Egbeda

tel no 08062756842
BB pin 3214b7d2

Your's sincerely
Music Business / Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by 420just(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
R. Kelly, Kim Burrell, Don Moen, Panam Percy Paul, Ebenezer Obey, Fela Anikulapo,

Talent fades
Education grows

Selah!!!

mamcentre.org
MrTeymee:
I am currently in my penultimate year in the uni.I would love to go into production full time after graduation so I'm tryna learn as early as possible. I have Fl studio, nuendo and sound forge on my PC. I fiddle with them a lot buh I still avent gotten my way around it. Any producer here who can show me the ropes please?? Ah skul in benin buh m based in lag..
Music Business / Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by 420just(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2016

Talent fades
Education grows

Selah!!!

mamcentre.org

gsmlogic42:
pick up d piano and bass guitar lessons and study utube videos n other materials if u rilly wan to be d most-sought after beatmaking king. daws dont matter it is d man behind it dat doz.

Celebrities / Re: Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress by 420just(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2016

Talent fades
Education grows

Selah!!!

mamcentre.org

andythai:
It’s a New Year and lots of Nigerian celebrities are cooking up lots of things to unveil them soon to their teaming fans but Nigeriafilms.com will definitely continue to knock on the doors of some of these celebs to get to know things they are doing or hiding from their fans.

Recently, Nigeriafilms.com caught up with Nollywood actor, Chris Bassey and since he has been busy on set, we decided to throw some funny questions at him ranging from acting to his relationship with women.

Read excerpts below;

What do you love about acting?

Well firstly I started as a Writer, though have got that love for acting, but sincerely there’s more passion in writing than acting. You know sometimes you just have to try other angles and it mostly ends up that the other angles favours sometimes.

If you were asked to pick between acting in Nollywood and Hollywood which will you pick and why?

Laugh... Even you self already know the answer... You start somewhere hoping to get to that greater Height. Anyway let me surprise you a bit. I have featured once in a Hollywood movie. That’s OMBAG... a Thai movie back in 2005. They needed blacks to fill in some scenes and I was there to occupy

Have ever slapped a woman before?

Hmmmmm.. I’m not a woman beater.

At what age did you had your first sex?

Hmm, anyway I was just 17, I guess and it was with someone over 7years older than me, someone I considered my School teacher.

How can a lady turn you on?

Laugh. Abeg no vex I no fit answer that one oh... but it has to do with upper part of my body.

Can you date or marry an actress?

No I can’t.

You plan for four children and your wife bears you four girls as children and no male, what will you do?

We go try try try, until we succeed at last.

Have you ever had a secret affair with an actress?

Hmmmmm, Yes I have.

Can you marry a single mother?

I got no problem with that.

How was your growing up like?

Childhood was great; sometimes I use to wish the world could be rewind.

What are you planning on doing this year?

I am planning a European tour soon, and watch out for my first music single... but not this regular kind of songs you listen to. Also got some comedy skit am working on. There will be a lot to do this year compare to other years.

Still single, when do you plan on getting married?

Marriage is not all about putting a woman inside the house, it takes more than that but am putting an end to single life this year hopefully.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/37845/5/i-have-once-had-a-secret-affair-with-an-actressact.html
Music/Radio / Re: Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda by 420just(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016

You didn't even known my source
You haven't even known me yet

I am MUSIC

MEET ME @ MAM SCHOOL
TONI SESSION

mamcentre.org

bookohlah:
pls does anyone have an idea of any music school around ikeja or egbeda, i'm in need of one urgently, thanks

Music/Radio / Re: Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda by 420just(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2015
MAM CENTRE
 1, Destiny Avenue,  off Karimu Laka,
 Opp. Oba Palace, Egbeda, Lagos,  Nigeria. 
school.mamcentre.org
,https://www.mamcentre.org
+2347044446517
MAM SCHOOL

MAM SCHOOL is a government approved Contemporary Music and Art School  with different international affiliations to award certificate, diploma and High diploma.

A school with over a dacade of indoor and outdoor music and art training experience using Suzuki Method of training, highly improved curriculum and with modern technological tools to help student achieve their maximum potential within a short period of time.

Our world-class and efficient teaching aids, gadgets, instructors and staff management has made the school, structure, courses, curriculum, students and methodology of teaching second to none and has invariably made our students (our products); fully loaded, balanced musians, perfect players, and excellent musians above their contemporaries.

1 Share

Music/Radio / Why MAM School Is The Best Music & Art School In Africa by 420just(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Due to our legendary lecturers and board of directors

MAM SCHOOL HAS BEEN APPROVED BY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT TO AWARD Pre-CERTIFICATION, CERTICATE, DIPLOMA and HIGH DIPLOMA to her STUDENTS.

HARNESS THIS HUGE ADVANTAGE.

PROGRAM
CERTIFICATE
Course fee
N30, 500 (includes registration form, auditioning, exam fee, course fee)

Duration;12 weeks

For 2 courses piano or guitar and any other one of one's choice

And afterwards N8, 000 per added course.

DIPLOMA
Course fee
N116, 500 (includes registration form, auditioning, 3 exams fee, course fee)

For 2 courses piano or guitar and any other one of one's choice

And afterwards N40, 000 per added course.

Featuring All Jazz Instrument's and, Vocal development program, Jazz/Gospel improvisation techniques, Art/Music Performance Code, Live/Studio Engineering, Online Audition, METAMUSIC, Rhythm training, studio sessions, MAM Award, developmental projects etc....

REGISTER NOW!!!

All these are ONLY possible @ MAM SCHOOL (Govt. Approved)
MAM SCHOOL

MAM SCHOOL is a government approved Contemporary Music and Art School  with different international affiliations to award certificate, diploma and High diploma.

One of the best school of music & Art with over a dacade of indoor and outdoor music and art training experience using Suzuki Method of training, highly improved curriculum and with modern technological tools to help student achieve their maximum potential within a short period of time.

Our world-class and efficient teaching aids, gadgets, instructors and staff management has made the school, structure, courses, curriculum, students and methodology of teaching second to none and has invariably made our students (our products); fully loaded, balanced musians, perfect players, and excellent musians above their contemporaries.

School - https://www.facebook.com/mamschool1
MAM - https://www.facebook.com/musicandartminister

1, Destiny Avenue,
Off Karimulaka,
Opp. Oba Egbeda Palace,
Egbeda, Lagos,
Nigeria
Or flip to https://www.mamcentre.org or Call +2347044446517

1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.