Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,538 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison (30423 Views)

Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
So na to dey compare weddings remain now abi..

Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Then post your wife nude and let us compare.
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by blackbeau1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmm. To be honest , Banks wedding outshone yours in every possible way. But on the flip side , that's not important. A wedding is just an occasion. What matters is keeping your marriage .
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by joenor(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
what the comparison all about??... na wah!
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by ennyola8: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Female or male stylist and nail technician needed in a new salon at ebute meta. ..if interested call 08069608230
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Rotiix(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Stop lying you yourself. Banky's wedding outshine yours ten fold. grin
So what about your own wedding.. I too know!
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by DrMuzungu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Do the 1diot yeyebrities marry to outshine someone, or because they love their partners?!
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by chiefojiji(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
You had your wedding in Nigeria and banky had his in South Africa..... Na contractism!!!

Fuuuuuuuunkeeee! Aposul must hear of this
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by IamSINZ(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:

Whatever happened to those huge melons on your chest?

Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Alwaysking: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Simplep:
Lol..dis guy mumu sha...e pain am...imagine wat he is sayin sef "d 2 weddings got people busy on internet",no b me nd u...na only banky own i dey see..he even said he dint kn banky's wedding was on dat day...dis guy na big fool with bobrisky twin wey he marry
Please just shut the fvck up!

Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by paul4811: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
you are very stupid to say that one is in south Africa and the other is in Nigeria how come banky in south africa outshine him go check Orisefemi wedding has more top personality in the country than banky
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
I love that you did not compare your marriage to another.....

I Pray for both marriages to be fruitful..
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by enemyofprogress: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
One was local and the other one was foreign, the difference was too much
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by ofiko123(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
abeg na who get the "which kind wahala be this" meme
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:

My friend keep quiet and pray to find a man to even marry,with your dp when dey as if you dey study agric
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by biobab23(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Do you have a næked picture of your wife on Instagram?

People with better scandal dey talk signboard wan chook mouth.

Lol bad mouth
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by biobab23(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
I think Banky floor u small but u try by did Carnival
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
no go look for your own husband, na so 2017 take leave you husbandless
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by aspirebig: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
No need to compare the two weddings...no be competition
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by kennypoka2(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Simplep:
Lol..dis guy mumu sha...e pain am...imagine wat he is sayin sef "d 2 weddings got people busy on internet",no b me nd u...na only banky own i dey see..he even said he dint kn banky's wedding was on dat day...dis guy na big fool with bobrisky twin wey he marry
You have comprehension issues!
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by SHAKABOOM: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
myfantasies:
Whether na big wedding or na small wedding.
To me wedding na wedding.

D most important thing na make d union last
Lol..Yu are wrong.. smiley

The most important tin na the availability of sweet party rice ad small chops coupled with the plentifulness of the BOOZ. cool
Team Banky. smiley

Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by curvilicious: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:

But they don't give certificate for the most shiny weddings, do they?
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by kullozone(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ebios:
It is fans like u that is forcing him to compare.Leave them alone

But come o,you n that girl wt u,who is finer? Hope u will agree that she is finer?

What r u even doing in a thick forest

How can you compare both of them? That DULLjoy is one of the ugliestt girl on NL. She just carry big bress and smor nyash, with big round head that doesn't reason well smiley
She resemble bulldog.
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by DigitalScale: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
check my signature......
uk used mini acer lapy for sale.
location..........ibadan
price...30k

call now on .......09058751225
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by kullozone(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Simplep:

Wetin the guy talk wey dey pain you like this na
Are you not the mumu that looks like a snail on your profile?
You wey husband nor sure for, get mouth dey talk sef... Just imagine!
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by encryptjay(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
He should forget about all this who shine pass and attendance bullocks. There's no need lying that you didn't know Banky's wedding was on the same day.
Celebrities sef
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Madam, the marriage is what's important, wedding is just to feed people, by the way, I like that babe in white blouse and black skirt close to the forest, I need her number, pm me wink
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lol,mumu..i no gt ur time
kullozone:

Wetin the guy talk wey dey pain you like this na
Are you not the mumu that looks like a snail on your profile?
You wey husband nor sure for, get mouth dey talk sef... Just imagine!
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by OliveCynosure(f): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Your wedding trended on which Twitter? wink
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by zomby(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
@Oristefemi: “Banky’s wedding did not outshine mine"
If that was the case you wouldn't be talking about it... It makes absolutely no sense to try to compare a new 2018 azure Bentley to a fairly used 2002 Toyota Camry.
Yes, both cars are good, but one has to be on crack to attempt to compare the 2.

Banky W is not just an ordinary dude, he brings everything to the table... it will simply be a suicidal ideation to see any comparison between the 2 entities or their wedding ceremonies

Another classless move by Oristefemi
Re: Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison by mamajaz(f): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin Ok Lemme Consult Nairalanders

Like For BankyW's Wedding : this one released n*d*

Share for Oritsefemi's Wedding
: No release of nak**n*s*.
I still give it to oritshefemi, let the SA couple goan stay where dem belong.

Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos / Meet Thomas Ogwuazor, Don Jazzy's Footballer Cousin