Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Vehicle For Hire Purchase - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vehicle For Hire Purchase (651 Views)

Sim Shagaya Looking For A Researcher On The 3-Wheel Vehicle Market In Nigeria / Vehicle For Rent In Ibadan / Need A Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and Carry?? Check This Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle For Hire Purchase by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have a Nissan Setra up for hire purchase for any prospective job seeker who is ready for work on the Uber/Taxify platform.

My current employee has defaulted after 3 months on his hire purchase contract which I have thus terminated.

Please get back to me via emailing onlinehal@gmail.com if you’re interested.

Hal
Re: Vehicle For Hire Purchase by yakson123: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
I sent you a mail kindly check your mail
Re: Vehicle For Hire Purchase by ultra100(f): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2017
shrinkhal:
Hi Everyone,

I have a Nissan Setra up for hire purchase for any prospective job seeker who is ready for work on the Uber/Taxify platform.

My current employee has defaulted after 3 months on his hire purchase contract which I have thus terminated.

Please get back to me via emailing onlinehal@gmail.com if you’re interested.

Hal

Thank God you terminated that contract. That is how some of this pple do, they Will be using ur car for their personal walfare without remitting to u.
That was how my friend's driver did he did not remit for close to 3months and when he was aware that the owner wanted to collect bk his car, he sold the car and ran away though caught but the car has not been recovered and my friend is now in debt cos he took some loan to get it.
Be strict with ur biz and stop being sentimental. 3mnths is damn too far else they put u into serious debt.My ten kobo.

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Fully Funded World Bank Paid Summer Internships, USA / How To Check Npower Status Quickly / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.