Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM (468 Views)

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Kicking off the year with the production of ‘Prayer’, a Davido Music Worldwide single featuring Davido and Mayorkun, nothing could have prepared ace music producer, Fresh VDM for the massive reception of his latest production, ‘FIA’ by Davido, to round up 2017.

In an exclusive interview with Potpourii, the Togolese-Nigerian born producer explained how he was inspired by the tragedy that befell the DMW family to produce FIA.

According to the fast-rising music-maker who has produced hit songs for the likes of Davido, Burna Boy, Mayorkun, Dremo among others, he said God used him to help Davido get over the unfortunate and devastating death of his friends, Tagbo, DJ Olu and Chime.

“The entire situation surrounding Davido truly inspired my production of his latest song, ‘FIA’; I just wanted to make something he could be able to express himself on. The record took me 24 hours literally, I couldn’t sleep. It was a tough time for the DMW family but I guess God used me as a tool to ease the entire situation”, he said.

Fresh VDM, whose real name is Bello Emmanuel Adeshina also expressed excitement at the rapid reception the song which debuted on the Itunes US pop charts at no. 38 has garnered including its over 4 million YouTube views.

“It sure feels good to wake up and find out the number one song in the country is produced by you.”

https://www.lailasblog.com/helped-davido-get-tagbo-dj-olus-death-music-producer-fresh-vdm/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Missyb3, Fynestboi

Re: 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by Tension532: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
mumu
Re: 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by isaiah4life(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
so pathetic to think that someday someone else will help davido get over you too.

1 Like

Re: 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by MhizzAJ(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Okay
Re: 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by queensera(f): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by HeyCorleone(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
Until you're the next to disappear like a cloud of smoke.
Re: 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by UbanmeUdie: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Davido is a serial killer!

Only fools still hang around him. All his associates and friends are potential items of sacrifice.

Human sacrifice is the most potent!

VDM, I may have to say RIP in advance to you.
Re: 'How I Helped Davido Get Over Tagbo, DJ Olu’s Death' - Music Producer, Fresh VDM by itspzpics(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2017
u try

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Checkout Trailer From The Movie 'YORUBA DEMON' / Brymo Boasts About His Songwriting Prowess, Says He Makes A Lot Of Money / See What Someone Did To Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.