Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? (4706 Views)

Meet The New Unilorin Vice-chancellor Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem / Unilorin Screening form is Out. 2017/2018 Session / Unilorin Sets Cut Off At 180 With 57,110 Jamb Applicant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Baiysam:

'Give up' is not in my dictionary. i have come to conclude numerous times to quit education but i cant be fulfilled without education.
Good.
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Good.
grin
kimbraa:
Good.
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
*POSITIVE NEWS*
Someone Told Me To Summit My Credentials, That I Will Be Looked Into.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by missyojo(f): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
But why was psychology scrapped?? wasn't it accredited by Nuc? I had already graduated from the school when the department was created. I pray your case is looked into poster.
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
missyojo:
But why was psychology scrapped?? wasn't it accredited by Nuc? I had already graduated from the school when the department was created. I pray your case is looked into poster.

NUC suddenly seized its accreditation without prior notice. it was scrapped alongside 'Social Work' maybe there was insufficient facility for its study.
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by seunamode: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Baiysam:

Sir, I Have Tried My Humanly Best, There Are Times Tears Fall From Without Knowing. Sometimes When Am Visit The University, I See My Mate Roaming Around The School Premises With Their Various Id Card Tags On Their Necks. PLS GOD DONT FORGET ME!
Eyah I know exactly how u feel have been there be strong
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
seunamode:
Eyah I know exactly how u feel have been there be strong
Thank You.
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2017
After All Worries I Was Told That Second And Third Admission List Is Yet To Be Released And There Is High Tendency Of Being Offered Admission.
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Do anyone have any info on when the second list will be released?
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Weedfree: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Dear Baisyam, any update on your admission yet?
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Weedfree:
Dear Baisyam, any update on your admission yet?

Not Yet, D Long Awaited Second List Is Yet To Be Out.
Re: Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why???? by Baiysam(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

MY APPRECIATION GOES TO ALMIGHTY GOD THE OWNER OF LIFE AND THOSE WHO IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER CONTRIBUTED SACRIFICIALLY TO THIS THREAD AND THE READERS IN GENERAL. AFTER ALL HOPE IS DASHED GOD PROVED HIS SUPREMACY.

BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, I HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY IN THE FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE. HELP ME BLESS HIS NAME I HAVE PROMISED TO COME ON THIS THREAD AND SHARE MY TESTIMONY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. / Can't SLT Student Study MLS Through Direct Entry? / X-ray Pictures Of The Sun, The Moon, The Sky And Milky Way Galaxy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.