Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,088 members, 7,970,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

Float An Investment Company,begin Small And Grow.join Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Float An Investment Company,begin Small And Grow.join Me (769 Views)

Poll: if u are a winner

join me: 100% (1 vote)
we move: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises / List Of Investment Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Float An Investment Company,begin Small And Grow.join Me by jaaadddeee: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2010
NL,join me on the move,anyone interested to float an investment company.starting small and growing.with the following investment categories.transportation investment,agricultural investment,landed properties investment,and portfolio investment.only those interested in this area.no hidden secret.i will duplicate my research proposal and we get started together.i work and you work,you handle your money and investment yourself only when there are exceptional ,and together we grow,.this is for serious minded people with vision,discipline,dedication and sincerity of purpose.the capital base range to begin with is 70,000 -500,000,-1million.depending on your capital base for investment.remember this dat u have to have a capital base to move on the investment and only if your interest is in this category because anyone to move has to have a mindset to create a vison for yourself.if you are any anywhere in nigeria,we will move together, let me deviate a little,if you really think why people fail different factor biult up from day to day.but there is alwayz one thing that stands above this dat is UNITY.when we are united on course,we caught short the long trend of day to day accumulation of failure.i just joined NL and my observation is that people really need help in diversity mostly the ones just getting started or faced with one challenge.and getting sincerity is also a biz of risk, back to the goal,this investments are not new but in any investment your winning formular will stand you out,so this is what i want us to move with.to help other investment interest,u can jst get my optional view on it.for interest and more detail email jaido86@yahoo.com or contact 07031065678

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt Introduces First ‘social Security’ Initiative / How Do I Advertise On Facebook? / Starting Up A Company Before I Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.