Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,753 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Big Boy Emeka Augustine, Aka Electronic Money Gives Out 100k On Fbk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Big Boy Emeka Augustine, Aka Electronic Money Gives Out 100k On Fbk (842 Views)

Tacha BBNaija: Uche Elendu "Why I Spent 100k On Cards To Vote For Her" / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Emeka Augustine, Aka Electronic Money Gives Out 100k On Fbk by nwacee11: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
The Nigerian Big Boy Emeka Augustine and the owner of Cafafans Nig. Ltd CEO Have given out a Whoop sum of 100k to a female Fan on facebook he Wrote :

Congratulations to Miss#OliveUlumma Onyebuchi;

She is the winner of the #100,000.00 I promised to give out on my birthday.. for any one who knows my profile too well. I never fail on my promise...

I was surprise by her courage and determination. She don’t even know me in person; wow; amazing indeed.

According to her; she always follow all my post both on bloggers site, my Facebook profile and my official page here...She really surprised me; however, we have many good things for our fans and supporters always.

Always share our post, like and comment. One day you might even win millions of naira.

Lets show her some love......$$Cafafans Team $$ Encrypting the Cyberworld$$

Here @@@

http://www.adaigbo.com/nigerian-big-boy-emeka-augustine-aka-electronic-money-gives-out-100k-on-his-birthday-to-a-female-fan-on-facebook-photos/

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Emeka Augustine, Aka Electronic Money Gives Out 100k On Fbk by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mtchewwww

Abeg what is this....100k wey I dey use drink Goldberg with my goons

No be on club days o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Emeka Augustine, Aka Electronic Money Gives Out 100k On Fbk by sonofspada(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Abeg do me 5k senior man.
0009510555. Access bank, franklyn Onyebuchi

(1) (Reply)

Ubong King And The #whatisdrivingyou Social Media Buzz / Only Broke Guys Prefer Sex Dolls Over Women - Tech Blogger Somtoo Okoye / Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.