Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,413 members, 7,904,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Smarter Than Maryam Sanda; See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smarter Than Maryam Sanda; See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband (650 Views)

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smarter Than Maryam Sanda; See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband by drsamba: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Source:http://9jawow.com.ng/2017/12/02/smarter-than-maryam-sanda-see-what-a-woman-did-to-her-cheating-husband/

Read What Only Smart Women Do To Their Cheating Husband In Nigeria

ByAdebayo BiodunPublished December 1, 2017
What To Do As A Woman When Your Husband Is Cheating
What Wise women do when her husband is cheating
What Wise women do when her husband is cheating

Don’t know how true this story is but multiple online reports reveal what a woman in Yola, Adamawa state, did after she accessed her husband’s phone and saw his romantic chat with another woman on Facebook. Read the full details below;

A WOMAN THAT IS MORE BRILLIANT THAN MARYAM SANDA:

Women be like her Please.

A woman in Yola Adamawa State took her husband’s Phone and access his Facebook, she realise and see romantic charts he does with women. She sat down and think of the possible way that she can easily use to separate him with the women. She came up with a beautiful idea, without even the husband’s knowledge. She came up with the following methods

1- She copied all his conversation charts with one of the women.

2- She open a new Facebook account with a Male name

3- She send a friend request to the husband, and he accepted the request unknowingly is his wife.
4 – After accepting the request. They started charting and she hide her identity and introduced her self to him. She said “I’m Abu Dar’daee by name, a Member of BOKO HARAM. I saw all ur conversation charts with my wife. Therefore I want to ........more at http://9jawow.com.ng/2017/12/02/smarter-than-maryam-sanda-see-what-a-woman-did-to-her-cheating-husband/

Re: Smarter Than Maryam Sanda; See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
(I no know the meaning sha oh I just dey see people dey talk am) la click la bend
Re: Smarter Than Maryam Sanda; See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband by habsydiamond(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
The guy no won die.....he do am like' tan ba ni Ka my eeni Ola laamu....so he get brain b4

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What The World Is Turning To / #shakira (my Lost Crush) Episode 1.... / If sex Is A Cup Tournament, Which Country Will Win The Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.