Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,045 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Atleast I Have Sex For Iphone,not Noodles-slay Queen Boasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Atleast I Have Sex For Iphone,not Noodles-slay Queen Boasts (1330 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atleast I Have Sex For Iphone,not Noodles-slay Queen Boasts by Kolababe: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
A lady on Facebook has boasted that that she is not cheap.According to her,she sleeps with men for iPhone and not noodles like some girls do.She is insinuating that it makes her better than the others.

Re: Atleast I Have Sex For Iphone,not Noodles-slay Queen Boasts by Kolababe: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na wa
Re: Atleast I Have Sex For Iphone,not Noodles-slay Queen Boasts by Teewhydalegend: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
WTF!

(1) (Reply)

none / Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) / PHOTOS: Couple Gets Stuck During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.